Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, Whitney interviews Adam Adams, multifamily syndicator, BlueSpruce Holdings and host of the Creative Real Estate Podcast. Adam reveals how he has successfully managed to raise millions from passive real estate investors for his syndication projects. You will discover Adam’s methodology for analyzing a real estate deal. We discuss how you can use various networking techniques to project yourself as a thought leader – which shall help you gain the trust of passive investors. Is it easy to raise capital from HNI’s? Can networking events help you raise capital? And, what are some common mistakes that inexperienced syndicators are prone to making? We discuss all this and more in this information packed show. Tune in now!
- Site – https://lifebridgecapital.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Life-Bridge-Capital-LLC-655107468221580/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/whitney_sewell
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-sewell/
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – Whitney introduces Adam to listeners
- 01:20 – How did Adam transition to real estate syndication?
- 02:46 – Adam details his investing approach for real estate syndication
- 04:18 – Why does Adam prefer real estate syndication over than fixer uppers and wholesaling?
- 05:08 – Adam shares how he has managed to painstakingly build a 6 people team over the years
- 06:37 – Adam shares details of his investment in Branson, Missouri – a wildly popular retirement destination
- 09:30 – Under promise and over deliver – the importance of making conservative projections in real estate syndication
- 10:17 – The art of raising capital for a real estate deal
- 11:05 – Adam shares how he leverages meetups for networking with potential investors and HNI’s; we discuss the advantage of projecting yourself as a thought leader
- 12:45 – Learn about Adam’s has managed to convince HNI investors to invest $4.5 million in his projects
- 15:50 – How frequently does Adam organize his meetups?
- 18:53 – How much has Adam manage to raise from his meetups so far?
- 19:54 – Top Reasons why real estate syndicators fail
- 21:49 – #1 thing that people can do to improve the real estate syndication industry
- 22:53 – Adam shares his contact information
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:20″] – Review and subscribe to the Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:25″] – A special thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why a real estate sponsor should make conservative projections to his passive investors
- How to leverage the power of meetups to raise capital for your real estate deal
- Top Reasons why real estate syndicators fail
- Real Estate Lunch Club
- Creative Real Estate Podcast
- Adam’s Website
- Adam’s Email and LinkedIn
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
Interested in knowing MORE about a proven business model than can generate EXCEPTIONAL returns for you? Connect with us!