In this episode, Whitney interviews Chris Prefontaine, founder, Smart Real Estate Coach. Chris does 5-10 deals every month controlling $20-$30 million of real estate. In this show you will learn how you can use technology for effective delegation which will then allow you to scale up your real estate business to the next level.
What are some effective ways of finding and vetting a suitable VA? We also discuss workflow for delegating work to VA’s which will result in seamless and hassle free execution. You will also learn some great resources that can help you and your business immensely. This is a great show that is loaded with some nuggets for folks in the syndication business. Tune in now!
Our Gracious Sponsors:
The Real Estate CPA is now offering a Special Virtual Workshop to the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! Learn more today by clicking HERE
Make sure to be at Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference, February 22-23, 2019. Use code: #WHITNEY for 10% OFF!!!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Chris to listeners
- 01:05 – Chris shares his real estate investing journey
- 03:15 – Learn how buying on bound terms can help you mitigate risk in syndication
- 04:05 – Why would a seller agree to bound terms?
- 05:30 – How hiring a virtual assistant can help you scale up your syndication business
- 07:38 – Focusing on value added work can help you push up your revenues
- 08:21 – How to effectively vet and find your first VA
- 09:40 – How does Chris communicate with his VA’s?
- 10:40 – Chris explains how his VA’s are helping him increase his deal flow
- 12:40 – How can a syndicator train a VA to communicate effectively with prospects?
- 14:00 – Marketing Tips and Tricks for syndicators who wish to gain greater visibility
- 15:15 – Chris shares how he manages to outsource his marketing to VA’s
- 16:35 – How does Chris use social media to scale his business?
- 17:22 – What is the #1 thing that has contributed to Chris’s success?
- 18:30 – What are some of the exciting things that Chris is working on?
- 19:18 – Chris shares his contact information
- 20:19 – Share, Review and Subscribe to the Real Estate Syndication Show
- 20:26 – A special thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to mitigate risk by syndicating a deal on bound terms
- How to free up your time and scale up your business by outsourcing to VA’s
- Marketing Tips and Tricks for giving your syndication business greater visibility and traction
- Resources that will help you scale up your syndication business
- Get Leverage
- Smart Real Estate Coach
- Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast
- Get your FREE Webinar HERE!
- Chris’s Twitter
- Chris’s Facebook
- Chris’s Google Plus Page
- Chris’s YouTube Channel
- Real Estate On Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash Or Credit
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital