How did Steeve learn the ropes of the syndication business? Apart from some great resources, Steeve also shares how finding the right mentor is critical for finding success. You will also learn how you can team up with reliable sponsors and investors. How do you effectively communicate with investors and convince them to come on board? Are there are SEC restrictions that syndication should be aware of.
For all this and much more, tune in to our latest show!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
See The Real Estate CPA’s Special Virtual Workshop for the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! http://bit.ly/TheRealEstateCPA-Syndication
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:29] – Whitney introduces Steeve to listeners
- [00:57] – Steeve questions his career choices after the 2008 economic crisis
- [01:48] – Why does Steeve prefer multifamily syndication over fixing and flipping?
- [03:06] – How did Steeve educate himself about the nuances of the syndication business?
- [03:42] – Is Boston a good market for real market syndication?
- [05:17] – Tips, Tricks, and Resources that will help you find mentors who can help you learn the ropes of the business
- [07:00] – Steeve wants to help his friends and family achieve financial freedom via real estate investing as well
- [08:36] – How did Steeve raise capital for his initial deals?
- [10:25] – Steeve espouses on the need to take action
- [10:58] – Importance of learning industry jargon and securities rules before venturing into the syndication business
- [11:57] – Steeve makes some Great Book Recommendations
- [12:34] – Why setting audacious goals is critical for growth and success
- [13:51] – Get your tax queries answered by the Real Estate CPA
- [15:12] – Networking Tips and Tricks for raising capital in real estate syndication
- [16:50] – How to vet and partner with a suitable real estate sponsor
- [17:53] – How to communicate with investors and build long-lasting relationships
- [19:18] – Does the SEC permit advertising for soliciting investors?
- [20:58] – Tips and Tricks that will help you partner with the right sponsors for your syndication business
- [22:55] – What has been the most challenging aspect of the syndication business for Steve?
- [24:07] – What is the #1 thing that has contributed to Steeve’s success?
- [24:31] – What are some ways via which Steeve is improving his business?
- [25:23] – Which is the best CRM to manage your real estate investing business?
- [26:24] – Steeve shares his contact information
- [26:24] – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [26:56] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How the right mentor can help you gain greater traction in your business
- SEC rules for raising capital in real estate syndication
- How to build long-term relationships with sponsors and investors in real estate syndication