Jason Mittman, Founder, President & CEO of Mittman Real Estate shares some effective ways via which you can forge a successful mentor-mentee relationship in real estate investing.
This show starts off with Jason sharing how he was lucky enough to find a wise and experienced mentor at the age of 18. How did Jason’s mentor teach him the nuances of real estate investing? Have mentoring principles evolved over the years?
You will learn how hard work, integrity and a willingness to learn are foundational to a successful mentor relationship. Jason also reveals some interesting details about his current projects. Towards the end, Jason shares his views on the current investing climate in real estate. This show is loaded with some great value guaranteed to give you the competitive edge. Tune in now!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Jason to listeners
- 01:10 – Jason shares how his mentor introduced him to real estate investing at the age of 18
- 03:50 – Which asset classes is Jason currently focusing on?
- 05:43 – Tips for finding an experienced mentor who can teach you the ropes of the syndication business
- 10:18 – Have the principles of mentoring evolved over the years? Jason reveals how he shares a mentor-mentee relationship with his employees
- 11:57 – Reasons why some mentees fail to learn in spite of having experienced and successful mentors
- 14:37 – Jason provides us a “peek” into his results-driven mentoring approach
- 17:52 – What is the number one thing that contributed to Jason’s success?
- 19:05 – Jason reveals some interesting details about his current project – a 26,000 square foot medical office
- 19:43 – Do economy downturns open up more opportunities in real estate investing?
- 20:40 – Jason shares his contact information
- 21:15 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:33″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Tips for finding an experienced mentor who can teach you the ropes of real estate investing
- How to cultivate a successful mentor-mentee relationship with your employees
- Reasons why mentees fail to learn in spite of having knowledgeable mentors