Manny Perez, Multifamily Syndicator, BlueSpruce Holdings, LLC suggests some excellent tools and resources which will allow real estate investors to efficiently and profitably manage their syndication deals.
This show starts off with Manny sharing his background information. How did Manny transition from being a probation officer to the Direction of Market Research, Acquisitions? Manny reveals how he analyzes critical economic indicators to find a lucrative investment opportunity. Which are some safe markets and asset classes for real estate investors? Manny also shares some red flags which any real estate investor MUST know. You will also learn how to conduct a thorough home inspection to accurately determine your rehab budget and subsequently, the property value.
Tune in for some excellent insights!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
See The Real Estate CPA’s Special Virtual Workshop for the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! http://bit.ly/TheRealEstateCPA-Syndication
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:29] – Whitney introduces Manual to listeners
- [01:03] – Manual shares how he got into real estate syndication back in 2013
- [02:28] – What kind of properties did Manual purchase while working as a probation officer?
- [03:30] – Manual espouses on his responsibilities as the Director of Market Research, Acquisitions
- [05:24] – Why is Oklahoma City a good location for real estate investors?
- [06:46] – How to analyze economic indicators to determine a lucrative real estate market
- [07:50] – Recommended and reliable resources for getting economic and demographic data
- [08:56] – Major Red Flags that all real estate investors should know
- [10:28] – How to find trustworthy and resourceful real estate brokers
- [12:22] – Manual shares his investment criteria
- [13:30] – According to Manual, which are some of the safest asset classes for real estate investors?
- [14:20] – Get your tax queries answered by the Real Estate CPA
- [15:42] – Which project management tool does Manual use to manage his business?
- [16:27] – How to conduct a home inspection to accurately determine the rehab budget for a real estate property
- [21:36] – Manual’s advice for inexperienced investors who wish to venture into the syndication business
- [22:26] – What has been the hardest part of the syndication business for Manual?
- [23:47] – How is Manual improving his business?
- [25:03] – What is the number one factor that has contributed to Manual’s success?
- [25:38] – What is Manual most excited about in his business?
- [26:16] – Manual shares that he is looking for a knowledgeable systems underwriter to join his team
- [26:59] – How is Manual giving back to the real estate community?
- [28:08] – Manual shares his contact information
- [29:02] – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [29:07] – Join our Facebook Group to connect with other experts and like-minded individuals
- [29:18]– A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Promising real estate markets and assets classes for investors
- How to analyze crucial economic indicators for deal analysis in real estate investing
- Safe asset classes for real estate investors
- How to conduct a home inspection to accurately determine the rehab budget for a real estate property
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Real Blue Spruce
- Call Manual at 303-526-8399
- Manual’s email
- Marcus & Millichap