Brian Dally, CEO, and Co-founder, GROUNDFLOOR reveals how wider access, greater transparency and control ensures a unique position for his organization in the real estate and lending space.
This show starts off with Brian sharing how he co-founded Groundfloor 6 years back. Why did Brian decide to create a financial product tailored specifically for the real estate industry? You will learn how Groundfloor compares to traditional crowdfunding and real estate syndication. How does Groundfloor ensure wider participation from real estate investors? And, what steps are they taking to ensure greater investor control and transparency? Tune in to hear more about this unique financial product. Watch now!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:29] – Whitney introduces Brian to listeners
- [01:23] – Brain reveals how he co-founded GROUNDFLOOR 6 years back
- [03:05] – Why did Brian decide to create a financial product for the real estate industry?
- [03:54] – Brian reveals that his first product offered a yield of 10-12% for an extremely short term of 8-10 months
- [05:05] – What are the drawbacks of using crowdfunding for real estate investing and lending?
- [06:09] – Brian reveals how the Groundfloor model drastically brings down the cost of setting up a legal business entity
- [07:58] – Brian shares that GROUNDFLOOR is the only company to offer debt via Regulation A to non-accredited investors
- [09:36] – Do Groundfloor investors enjoy greater control?
- [10:57] – How does Groundfloor ensure transparent investor dealings?
- [11:40] – What percentage of Groundfloor investors are accredited?
- [12:20] – Is Groundfloor subject to stricter regulations in comparison to competitors?
- [13:36] – Are there any drawbacks of using the Groundfloor model?
- [14:53] – Will you be able to conduct larger real estate transactions on Groundfloor over time?
- [15:50] – Groundfloor is a unique platform in the real estate lending and investing space
- [16:53] – What kind of systems and processes has Brian implemented to manage his complex business operations?
- [19:09] – Radical transparency has helped ensure a unique position for Groundfloor in the lending and investing space
- [21:04] – Brian gives us a “peek” in his advertising strategy
- [22:16] – How much capital has Groundfloor raised so far?
- [24:28] – What is the number one thing that is helping Brian improve his business?
- [26:43] – What is the number one thing that has contributed to Brian’s success?
- [27:55] – Brian shares his contact information
- [28:24] – Schedule a call with Whitney now
- [28:27] – Join our Facebook group to connect with like-minded individuals and real estate experts
- [28:38] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How does Groundfloor ensure participation of non-accredited investors?
- Pros and cons of using crowdfunding in real estate investing and lending
- How Groundfloor investors are assured greater transparency and control