Tyson Cross, Real Estate Broker, Investor and Host of Real Estate Deal Flow podcast and Mobile Home Park Talk podcast shares some of the little-known nuances and benefits of mobile home park investing.
This show starts off with Tyson sharing how he quit his W-2 job to become a real estate broker and investor. Was this a difficult transition for Tyson? And, is it advisable to get into the brokerage business given the current market conditions?
Next, we reveal the benefits of investing in mobile home parks. How is investing in mobile home parks advantageous over other asset classes, particularly multifamily syndication? Towards the end of the show, you will learn how to accurately compute the value of a mobile home.
Tune in for some excellent insights!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Tyson to listeners
- 00:56 – How did Tyson transition from teaching to real estate broking and investing?
- 02:09 – How to quit your W-2 job and become a real estate investor
- 04:47 – Having a clear and defined goal is crucial for finding success
- 05:36 – How did Tyson network with other brokers in the initial stages of his career?
- 08:44 – Given the current market conditions, should you get into the brokerage business?
- 10:43 – Are there more opportunities in the mobile home park space compared to multi-family?
- 12:20 – Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra
- 14:25 – What is the primary difference between mobile home parks and multi-family?
- 14:52 – What are some primary advantages of investing in mobile home parks?
- 17:03 – Do mobile home parks still reply on rudimentary utility systems?
- 19:00 – How to accurately compute the value of a real estate investment and avoid overpaying
- 20:17 – How did Tyson educate himself about the nuances of mobile home park investing?
- 22:15 – What has been the most challenging aspect about the brokerage industry for Tyson?
- 23:38 – What are recent ways via which Tyson has improved his business?
- 24:40 – How is Tyson giving back to society?
- 25:11 – Tyson shares his contact information
- 25:29 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 25:34 – Join our Facebook group to connect with like-minded individuals and real estate experts like Tyson
- 25:43 – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn:
- How an investor forum can help you find and analyze real estate deals
- How collective fundraising can help negotiate a better deal with a real estate sponsor
- How to vet a real estate sponsor
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Tyson Cross
- Real Estate Deal Flow
- Mobile Home Park Talk Podcast