Our guest today is Matthew Pollard, an expert in sales and rapid growth! He is here to apply his model of selling and growing to real estate syndication and offer some great ideas to set yourself apart from the rest and increase your business easily!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
The main idea here is to broaden your offer beyond just being great at syndication, something Matthew believes pits you against a large number of people, confuses outsiders and, ultimately, loses you business. We hear from Matthew about his earlier years and how he found himself achieving the position of the top salesperson at the biggest firm in the Southern Hemisphere after just six months in the profession! He talks about constant progress, the power of stories and identifying your unique offer to differentiate yourself. Our guest believes that by simplifying your offer you can reach more ideal clients and when you can move behind your functional skill you can start to see the financial and practical rewards of your hard work. He talks about his book and the template he has created to help readers do exactly that, so make sure to listen in for a taste of what he is offering! Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Matthew found himself in the sales game and the baptism of fire that he endured.
- The guts to carry on through some serious adversity.
- Using stories as the number one sales mechanism for the benefit of the client.
- Finding your unique skill and value proposition for your clients and selling that!
- Simplifying the message that you broadcast to get heard in a crowded marketplace.
- How to consider what you have to offer besides your functional skill.
- Matthew’s five-step template to work out your unified message and discover your niche.
- Systems and choices as the defining influences on Matthew’s success.
- The Small Businesses Festival and the way Matthew gives back through it.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Matthew Pollard
Matthew Pollard is responsible for five multi-million-dollar business success stories in his home country of Australia, all before the age of 30. His humble beginnings, the adversities that he faced, and his epic rise to success are inspirational stories of how anyone, with the right motivation and the right strategies, can achieve anything they set their mind to. Today, he’s a bestselling author, whose book, The Introvert’s Edge, has received endorsements from Harvard, Princeton, Neil Patel, and Marshall Goldsmith, just to name a few. He’s been featured by Fox, NBC, Fortune, Forbes, INC., Entrepreneur, and CEO – and if that wasn’t enough, he’s also the founder of Small Business Festival, which INC. has named a Top-3 national conference for small business.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: