In this episode, Whitney interviews Hunter Thomson, of Cash Flow Connections. Hunter shares how you can syndicate huge real estate deals by getting new investors on board – and retaining existing ones. You will learn how creating and marketing content can establish you as an authority in the syndication business, and help you greatly in your fund raising efforts. How can inexperienced syndicators end up partnering with successful ones? And, is timing really critical for success in the syndication business? Whether you are a new player or an established one, this episode is peppered with some valuable nuggets that will surely help you in your business. Tune in now!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:35 – Whitney introduces Hunter to listeners
- 01:00 – Reasons why the real estate syndications business remains the preferred investment class
- 02:57 – How did Hunter start off in real estate?
- 05:28 – Learn how Hunter started his first fund by investing in mobile homes
- 07:25 – Why did Hunter fail in his first fund raising efforts? What lessons did he learn from this first experience?
- 10:29 – Time Blocking can contribute greatly to your success
- 11:45 – How to create and market content that resonates with your target audience
- 13:59 – How often should you send out content?
- 14:29 – Hunter shares the immense fund raising possibilities in real estate syndication
- 15:11 – The importance of providing content that provides real VALUE
- 15:38 – Hunter shares how a simple thing like sending out thank you notes can help your business greatly
- 17:18 – Learn about the “Intelligent Investor” conference that will be held from Nov 10-11 at Marina Del Ray
- 18:50 – How can inexperienced syndicators overcome the initial challenges? We discuss the importance of partnering with successful investors
- 20:25 – Do you have to start out small in the syndication business?
- 21:32 – What is the #1 thing that has contributed to Hunter’s success?
- 21:48 – Hunter is honest enough to admit that good timing has played a huge role in his success
- 21:31 – Can attending networking events help you connect with potential investors?
- 23:40 – Tips and Tricks that will help you determine the right people that you can partner with
- 25:29 – Podcasting is a great way of connecting with influencers in the syndication business
- 25:42 – Networking tips that can help you build up a rapport with potential partners and investors
- 28:45 – A special thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Time Blocking can help you streamline your core systems and processes
- The ART of creating and marketing content for networking with potential investors
- Why timing is critical for success in real estate syndication
- Cash Flow Connections
- The Intelligent Investor Real Estate Conference 2018
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
Interested in knowing MORE about a proven business model than can generate EXCEPTIONAL returns for you? Connect with us!