Our guest today is Karen Briscoe, realtor mogul and author of Real Estate Success in Five Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed. Karen is here to talk about her “5 Minute Success” method. We hear about the content of her teachings, but also, importantly, about how it stands out in its approach to delivery.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Karen’s teaching method is story-based, combining information with inspiration, which gives people the strategies as well as the motivation they need to form habits that last. She also breaks the delivery of her method down into small 5-minute daily chunks. This way her lessons have time to sink in and become memorable, as well as less intimidating to engage with. In terms of content, her method is broken down into 5 steps, which set out a procedure intended to create a lasting atmosphere of abundance in a business. This abundance is held together by the glue of continuously generating leads and maintaining good relationships. Karen’s successes have led her to become a top voice in her field, so tune in to hear more of what she has to share.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Karen’s combination of information and inspiration in teaching success.
- How this method produces the skills and motivation to form lasting habits.
- People only have a 5-minute attention span according to research by Google.
- 5 Minutes a day is all that is required in learning Karen’s method.
- This broken up method makes Karen’s lessons memorable and unintimidating.
- Lasting habits can be formed in 66 days.
- People usually give up after trying to form a new good habit after 21 days.
- After the second 21 days, the third 21-days are where people feel the rewards of a new habit.
- The book’s key concepts: get leads, sell, connect to build enterprise, and have a vision.
- The nuts and bolts of putting action into place.
- The value of generating more business than you can handle, then leveraging it after.
- The value of operating out of a system of abundance rather than lack.
- How to grow by learning from those who are more successful.
- How Karen grew through finding a business partner.
- Make plans based on what is going to happen, not what has already happened.
- Most of Karen’s business has come through her relationships.
- Jeff Hoffman’s idea of the avatar, or an imaginary and ideal customer/client/partner.
- The importance of playing by one’s strengths.
- How being pleasantly persistent has made Karen so successful.
- The strategy for success can be reapplied to other areas once it has been learned.
- How Karen gives back through sharing her wisdom.
[bctt tweet=”The riches are in the niches. — @KarenBriscoe” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Karen Briscoe
Karen Briscoe is the creator of the transformative “5 Minute Success” concept. Her books Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed and Commit to Get Leads: 66 Day Challenge® offer a combination of information and inspiration delivered through memorable stories. Karen is the principal owner of the Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group (HBC) with Keller Williams in Northern Virginia. The HBC Group has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 250 Top Realtor® teams in the United States. Since 1977, HBC Group has sold over 1,500 homes valued at over $1.5 billion. She is also the host of the 5 Minute Success podcast which has produced over 200 episodes and has achieved the rank of Overcast #1 most recommended in the business category.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: