Today on the show we welcome Stuart Dukeman. Stuart has been in business for over 30 years and has been a real estate investor for over 12 years. He’s invested in over 1,000 doors in just under one year as a GP and an LP. Today, he continues to run a successful, non-real estate related business, employing over 6,000 people annually in his staffing business, while still providing others the opportunity to access exclusive private market opportunities from the comfort of their home or office while generating wealth-building passive income for years to come to.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, we hear Stuart’s journey into real estate and his recent transition into multifamily together with his son. Stuart shares a wealth of valuable insights for newbies getting into real estate on a range of topics from breaking through the dead deals, the value of mentorship, communication with investors, leveraging the one thing you’re great at, and the importance of patience in an industry that likes to rush.
Key Points from This Episode:
- Find out how Stuart first got into real estate and why he was too “nice” to be a landlord.
- How Stuart’s journey into multifamily began with his son who worked in the police force.
- Breaking through the dead deals: The challenges Stuart faced transitioning into multifamily.
- Discover how a mentor can speed up the learning process and bridge knowledge gaps.
- The value of picking one thing you’re good at, leveraging it, and offering it to your clients.
- Tips for newbies getting into the real estate business when faced with skeptics.
- Why you’ve got to be able to leave people with something when talking with them.
- The importance of patience and adding the most value you can to someone else.
- Getting it right the first time: Why you need open, accurate communication with investors.
[bctt tweet=”Don’t expect everybody to run to you with their wallets open and invest in your deals overnight. — @CEOCapPartners” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Stuart Dukeman
With over 30 years of experience as a business owner, Stuart understands the life of the small and medium size business owner/executive and the precious value of time. Recognizing the value in building wealth through real estate, as an investor since 2008, Stuart was moved to help others learn how to easily invest in real estate without sacrificing valuable time devoted to business and family. Today, Stuart continues to run a successful non-real estate related business while still providing others the opportunity to access exclusive, private market opportunities from the comfort of their home or office, while generating wealth building, passive income for years to come.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: