The path to success looks different for everyone. While some are meandering, others are more direct. But the common thread among all of them is that there is a guiding framework because success doesn’t happen overnight. Strategically planning each step to get to an ultimate goal is the key to success. Our guest today, M.C. Laubscher, has taken lessons from hundreds of successful people to create his ‘Business of Multiplying Capital’ framework.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Gene Trowbridge and Jillian Sidoti, founding partners of the top syndication law firm Trowbridge Sidoti, have a legal team with over 88 years of combined legal experience. That team, along with their amazing support staff, has helped clients raise over 3.7 billion dollars in offerings by being dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs to raise capital legally, while allowing them time for other important things in their life. To learn more, visit the Crowdfunding Lawyers YouTube channel or website.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, we learn about the four pillars of the framework. He walks us through cash creation, cash capture, cash flow creation, and cash control, and the importance of each of them. M.C. also offers a different understanding of capital and demonstrates how social and knowledge capital play a vital role in success. Along with this, he urges us to look at the ‘non-sexy,’ often over-looked, foundational systems to create wealth that lasts. This framework is great to implement at any time, whether you’re at the start of a new venture or even in the middle. It offers an opportunity to systematize, review, and continually improve your wealth-creating strategies. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- An update with M.C. and what’s happening with Cashflow Ninja and Producers Wealth.
- How M.C developed his ‘Business of Multiplying Capital’ framework and the four pillars
- M.C’s definition of cash creation and the various types of capital that you can acquire.
- An explanation of cash capture and some mechanisms such as collateralizing.
- Innovative techniques to use to purchase an asset.
- An overview of cash flow creation and some of the ways to achieve it.
- What cash control is and insights into tax strategizing, asset protection, and estate planning.
- How increasing knowledge and social capital helps generate long-term wealth.
- The importance of understanding and utilizing tax strategies to create wealth.
- Which of the four pillars M.C. thinks is the most neglected?
- Why you should consider ‘return on advisor’ when hiring a CPA.
- M.C’s advice for the downturn, a way he’s improved his business, and caring for advisors.
[bctt tweet=”I cannot control what other people are doing and how they behave. But I can control and focus on the things that I can and that’s my ability to produce and create. — @mclaubscher” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About M.C. Laubscher
M.C. Laubscher is the creator and host of the top-rated business and investing podcast on iTunes, Cashflow Ninja and also the President & Chief Wealth & Investment Strategist of Producers Wealth. M.C. Laubscher grew up in Stellenbosch, South Africa. He obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Economics and a Masters in Business Administration in Finance from the University of South Africa. In 2001 he moved to the United States. He is passionate about financial education, philosophy, economics, and history.
Being an entrepreneur and investor, M.C has experienced first-hand the challenges that producers and creators face globally daily and it has become his mission and purpose to help producers and creators create, protect and multiply wealth outside of Wall Street in ANY Economy. M.C. is a Grant Cardone Certified Coach and an Authorized Infinite Banking Practitioner and member of the Nelson Nash Institute. Contact M.C. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: