Entrepreneurs could always do with a few extra hours in the day. When they are in the weeds, they don’t realize how much of their time is spent on tasks that distract them from doing what they’re best at. Not only are these tasks energy-draining, but they could easily be delegated to someone else. This is where virtual assistants come into play. Our guest today, Bob Lachance, spotted a gap in the real estate entrepreneurial market.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Gene Trowbridge and Jillian Sidoti, founding partners of the top syndication law firm Trowbridge Sidoti, have a legal team with over 88 years of combined legal experience. That team, along with their amazing support staff, has helped clients raise over 3.7 billion dollars in offerings by being dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs to raise capital legally, while allowing them time for other important things in their life. To learn more, visit the Crowdfunding Lawyers YouTube channel or website.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
He realized that many ‘solopreneurs’ needed help but didn’t know where to turn to. In this episode, we learn more about Bob’s company, REVA Global, and virtual assistants generally. We uncover that utilizing this type of service is important for a variety of reasons. It helps entrepreneurs with scaling, organization, and freeing up hours in the day. With this extra time, they can then do whatever is important to them. Whether it’s spending time with your family or putting hours back into your company, the power is in the freedom to choose how to spend that additional time! Bob also sheds light on some logistical aspects of VAs from recruiting to training to costs. If you would like to learn more about how VAs can help ensure you are always taking the necessary steps forward, be sure to tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- A bit more about Bob and his transition from professional hockey to real estate.
- Learn about the different aspects of real estate that Bob has been involved in
- Time, efficiency, and scalability: The three reasons people need VAs.
- From soloist to conductor: why entrepreneurs should learn to delegate tasks.
- Why REVA has part-time full-time VAs and how they ensure their employees are working.
- Insights into how REVA recruits and screens high-quality VAs.
- The types of tasks that REVA VAs mostly do for their clients.
- An overview of how people get matched with appropriate VAs through REVA’s platform.
- Communicating with VAs, costs, and why REVA has such great benefits.
- If your goal is to have more time or scale, you need to get outsourced help!
- How to navigate VAs having access to sensitive information.
- Bob’s tips on creating VA training systems, especially if they’re in a different country.
- Roles, responsibilities, requirements, results: the four crucial Rs of hiring VAs.
- Bob’s preparation for the downturn, a recent business improvement, and contributors to his success.
[bctt tweet=”When you wake up in the morning and if you look at your calendar and you have cold sweats, it’s time to start looking at outsourcing — Bob Lachance” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
REVA Global’s Facebook
Bob’s contact number: 860-680-1169
About Bob Lachance
Bob Lachance, a nationally recognized speaker, mentor, and trainer who specializes in helping customers build their businesses through automation and outsourcing. Bob currently owns four businesses and helped start one of the nation’s largest real estate coaching programs, FortuneBuilders. A Bristol, CT native, Bob played ice hockey and went on to play at Boston University, playing a vital role in their 1995 National Championship. With only two classes left to graduate in his senior spring, he dropped out of school and signed a professional contract with the St Louis Blues Organization. Bob went on to play eight years professionally, 4 in the US and 4 in Europe. At 30 with his pro hockey career over, he self-educated himself in real estate and began his career in the trenches as a real estate investor. He acquired his first flip in 2004 and has done over 700 transactions since then. He has also started 2 very successful real estate coaching programs, 3 virtual assistant staffing companies, a used appliance company, and much more. Bob is the owner of REVA Global LLC which focuses on offering trained real estate virtual assistants to real estate professionals. Over the years he has experienced various setbacks where others would have simply thrown in the towel. Through the ups and downs both in business and life, his humble commitment to the daily process is something listeners can gravitate towards.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: