As we’ve said time and again, mindset matters. Regardless of how good a business plan or niche you may have, if your thoughts are not supporting you, it will be hard to reach your desired level of success. This, however, is far easier said than done. Luckily, today’s guest, Dr. John Demartini, a world-renowned human behavior specialist, and researcher, is here to share some of the mental and behavioral cornerstones for success. In this episode, John sheds light on the importance of knowing your values. While this may seem simple, it requires some deep-digging.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Once you unearth these, you will understand much more about yourself and your priorities. This knowledge with arm you with an understanding of how to create meaning, and truly be a master of your destiny. For many people, wealth building is not high on their list of values, which is why they will never achieve it. However, it is possible to shift these values. John also walks us through six of the common traits he has seen in billionaires he’s interviewed. From having a service mindset to managing the business effectively and efficiently by priority, the traits billionaires share is worth noting. We also talk about why comparing yourself to others is counterproductive and what you can do to reframe to be a positive exercise, what hidden assets are, and some of the illusions around becoming successful. John provided some invaluable information, and we learned so much. Be sure to tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The importance of being accountable and being empowered by what truly inspires us.
- Learn why the starting point of a mindset journey is all about individual priorities.
- Find out how values need to shift if you want to become financially independent.
- How your hierarchy value system is influencing your ability to build wealth properly.
- 13 questions to ask yourself to uncover what’s truly a priority for you.
- Having a mindset of service and wanting to help others is a core tenant of being a billionaire.
- Find out the six traits that John has seen in every billionaire he’s interviewed.
- Once we stop comparing ourselves to others, we will reveal our hidden potential.
- Take an inventory of hidden assets and see how they can be converted into financial assets.
- An exercise you can do to reveal your hidden assets to yourself to realize your capabilities.
- Find out more about John’s ‘owning the traits of the Greats.’
- The importance of getting your financial house in order and strategizing properly.
[bctt tweet=”Every decision you make will give you the greatest advantage over disadvantages in your mind at that moment. — Dr. John Demartini” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About John Demartini
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, author, and global educator. He has developed a series of solutions applicable across all markets, sectors, and age groups. His education curriculum ranges from corporate empowerment programs, financial empowerment strategies, self-development programs, relationship solutions, and social transformation programs. His teachings start at the core of the issue, addressing the human factor and range out to a multitude of powerful tools that have proven the test of time. He has studied over 30,000 books across all the defined academic disciplines and has synthesized the wisdom of the ages which he shares on stage in over 100 countries. His presentations whether keynotes, seminars, or workshops, leave clients with insights into their behavior and keys to their empowerment.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: