Ever wondered how to just get started? Mike Simmons’ advice is to just do it! Mike is the producer and host of Just Start Real Estate, one of the top real estate podcast in the world, and the author of Level Jumping: How I grew my business to over $1 million in profits in 12 months. About five years ago, he did just that, exploding his real estate investing businesses, growing it to over $1 Million in such a short space of time.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Lionshare Bookkeeping believes the key to generating wealth is understanding where it comes from, and where it needs to go. They provide bookkeeping and financial coaching exclusively to Real Estate Investors – focusing on cash flow, strategy, and action. Go to http://bit.ly/LionshareBookkeeping to connect with them now.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Mike is a real estate mentor, coach, and partner in 7 Figure Flipping – one of the nation’s largest real estate mastermind groups. While Mike isn’t involved in the commercial real estate business, his experience can certainly be translated into helping investors and entrepreneurs in any business! In this episode, Mike shares a bit about his background and his personal story, how he got started, and how he took his business to where it is today. We discuss the importance of hiring a knowledgable team, surrounding yourself with like-minded people, and the value that Mike found in a mastermind program like 7 Figure Flipping. He highlights how important it is to put what you’re doing out there, to get started by talking to people and to make sure you keep track of your numbers. Mike also shares the number one thing that has contributed to his success and how he likes to give back. Don’t miss this episode is you’re looking to “just start”! Tune in today.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Mike introduces himself and explains how he went from the service industry to real estate.
- Mike continued with real estate investing after his first deal tanked with his wife’s support.
- How Mike got started and how he took his business to where it is today.
- The importance of hiring a team of people that are experts in the things you’re not good at.
- Mike talks about the 7 Figure Flipping mastermind and how it changed his perceptions.
- Mike tells a story about how he helped his daughter get started in real estate investing.
- “Just start” by putting things out there and talking about what it is that you’re doing.
- KPIs and metrics are ways that Mike has improved his business that we could apply to ours.
- Island numbers and how Mike keeps track of his KPIs through his team.
- The number one thing that Mike says has contributed to his success is 7 Figure Flipping.
- Mike’s advice on finding the best mastermind for our money and how much to spend.
- How Mike likes to give back by donating to a charity called OUR (Operation Underground Railroad).
[bctt tweet=”I tell my kids all the time: you can choose your life or your life can choose itself. It can dictate what’s going to happen, or you can dictate — @MikeSSimmons” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Mike Simmons
Mike Simmons is a real estate investor, podcaster, and speaker who shared the stage with Gary Vaynerchuk at his Agent2021 Conference in Miami Gardens, Florida, in 2018. He is the producer and host of a popular podcast called Just Start Real Estate and a partner in 7 Figure Flipping – one of the nation’s largest real estate mastermind groups. Note: Mike is not involved in the commercial real estate business but his experience can certainly translate to help investors in that industry.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: