Have you ever wondered about going public with your real estate company? This is the episode for you! Today’s guest is Noah Rosenfarb, who helps the rich get richer, so they can supercharge their impact. He started Invest With Our Family, where you can see the details about the 3,500+ doors he owns across the country.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
He’s a third-generation CPA, and the founder of a SEC reporting company, FIGI Royalty, which acquires revenue-based royalties in Internet businesses. He is the Chief Investment Officer at Freedom Family Office, where he advises entrepreneurs with a $20 to $100 million net worth. In this episode, we discuss Noah’s infinite return model, his private debt fund, and his website investing business, as well as 506(c)s, SEC registration, and going public with his company. Of course, we also talk about COVID-19 and how Noah’s businesses were prepared for a downturn like this. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Noah gives listeners an idea of his background and how he came to real estate investing.
- Hear about the first property that Noah house hacked with his wife back in 2000.
- The 3,500 doors that Noah owns and what he calls an infinite return model.
- Why Noah hasn’t focused exclusively on multifamily, also starting a private debt fund and investing in websites.
- Noah’s underwriting partner, Ace Chapman, and the current 506(c) deal they’re working on.
- How COVID-19 has affected this current deal and why Noah chose to do a 506(c) deal.
- What going public means for this deal as a private investment in a public entity (PIPE).
- Noah elaborates on an S-1 registration, and what it could cost to take your company public
- Some of the pros and cons of investing in a company that is SEC-registered.
- Red flags when looking at an opportunity like this – it all comes down to the people!
- The hardest part of Noah’s syndication journey is finding the right deals as an investor.
- How Noah prepared for COVID-19 – his businesses were remote-based already.
- A way in which Noah has improved his business is through this recent 506(c) offer.
- Noah’s best source for meeting new investors? Social media!
- Learning has contributed to Noah’s success, and he likes to give back through his family foundation, or taking calls with entrepreneurs who need mentoring.
[bctt tweet=”Finding the right deals, especially in this environment, where we could come into that value-add workforce housing deal, go in with high loan-to-cost financing, refi in 12 to 18 months and get our capital back, those deals are hard to come by. — Noah Rosenfarb” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Noah Rosenfarb
Noah Rosenfarb counsels entrepreneurs that are looking for ways to enhance their wealth while working less, living more, and enjoying financial abundance. He has more than 20 years of real estate investment experience, which has taught him that fractional ownership in large assets is an excellent tool to create multiple passive income streams. He allows accredited investors to www.InvestWithOurFamily.com through syndications with as little as $50,000. Through 31 acquisitions, Noah has built a portfolio of 3,500+ apartment units and over 500,000 sq ft of office buildings and retail shopping centers. He is a 3rd generation CPA, and he personally serves as the primary financial advisor for a dozen families that have a net worth in excess of $20 million through his family office, Freedom Wealth Advisors, LLC. Noah openly shares the tools, resources, and strategies he has used to create his own true financial freedom and has sold eight companies, owned over a dozen, and continues to acquire businesses, websites, and real estate. Noah lives in Parkland, Florida with his wife, Amanda, and their two young children.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: