Value-adds are such an important part of syndication, but they can be very resource heavy, either taking up a great deal of time or being costly or both. This is why it’s so important to hire contractors who understand the time and fiscal-sensitive nature of multifamily renovations. Joining us today to elaborate on this, is Brian Snow of Jade Group, Inc, a national-level general contractor specializing in hospitality and multifamily.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Never let money be a barrier to closing deals. Learn the secrets to attracting passive investors at the Virtual Raising Money Summit. https://whitney.raisingmoneysummit.com/
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, we learn about the work that Jade Group does and how they’ve applied the skills they gained in hospitality to apartment overhauls. We find out about what it takes to vet a contractor. Brian cautions against going purely on referrals as every job is different, so it’s key to establish a qualifying process early on. Along with this, we also unpack how planning ahead and communication contribute to Jade Group’s fast turnaround time, how their willingness to take full responsibility sets them apart, and balancing price, quality, and schedule. To hear more about this key piece to multifamily success, join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Get to know Brian, his background, and what his current role at the Jade Group, Inc entails.
- What the value-add process with Jade Group looks like.
- Jade Group’s incredible renovation turnover rate, which averages 1.4 units per day!
- The combination of in-house and sub-contracting that Jade Group utilizes.
- Why it is so important to have a proper qualifying process when finding a contractor.
- Commercial contracting is a totally different game than a mom and pop operation.
- Some of the key factors that contribute to Jade’s fast turnaround time.
- Maintaining the standard set out by clients and meeting their expectations.
- How Jade translates their hospitality experience into multifamily.
- A recent business improvement, the biggest contributor to Brian’s success, and giving back.
[bctt tweet=”You want to keep your crew happy. If your crew’s not happy, the work’s not going to get done efficiently. — Brian Snow” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Brian Snow Phone Number — 9165953934
About Brian Snow
Brian Snow works at the Jade Group, Inc, as a Business Development Specialist. The Jade Group strives to raise and set standards in the renovation industry to meet client needs for price, quality, and schedule. Jade Group is a national level general contractor specializing in hospitality and multifamily renovation, re-branding, conversion, value-add, and repositioning opportunities. Along with this, Brian has an extensive customer service background, including a sales position and an on-site property management role.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: