Jesus teaches us not to worship money as our master but if we can become its master and learn how to steward it, then it becomes a tool we can use to do incredible things for others. Here to talk about his transition from full-time ministry to full-time real estate, the new avenue through which he does God’s work is Ellis Hammond. Ellis is a full-time real estate investor and entrepreneur. He is the author of The Mission of Multifamily and founder of The Kingdom Capitalists Mastermind, which serves faith-driven real estate investors who want to flourish in their business as well as in their faith and family. He is a former full-time Christian missionary who is now on a new mission to use the vehicle of multifamily to transform communities, cities, and individual lives.
Want to be a guest on the show?
Are you interested in being a guest on The Real Estate Syndication Show? If you feel that you could add value to those in the commercial real estate business, we would love to host you. Go to our website, lifebridgecapital.com, to apply to be a podcast guest today.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
We talk to Ellis about his views on money and how he overcame the belief that it was evil and realized he could use it in the name of God. For Ellis, money is an unlimited resource, unlike time, so he leverages it to save the time of his partners while also using his assets to help communities thrive. Ellis also speaks about how his passion for the Lord makes up the story surrounding his work in real estate; it is not his track record but his story that has attracted his tribe toward him and helped his business be so successful. For all this and more about using real estate as a vehicle for the good of others in the name of God, be sure to tune in.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Ellis’ faith and his transition from being a missionary to a real estate investor and coach.
- The Christian mindset of money as evil and what led Ellis to see it as a tool, not a master.
- The good work Ellis does to provide homes and save the time of the people he works with.
- Building a brand around a bigger story and how this strategy has helped Ellis succeed.
- Attracting like-minded investors and repelling others by being true to your story.
- Focusing on achieving more together, with real estate investing the vehicle.
- Needing to reset how we think about wealth accumulation before being able to experience it.
- The value of partnerships for getting more done and doing what you’re best at.
- Reading Traffic Secrets and the value of building email lists for Ellis’s success.
- The best sources Ellis uses for meeting new investors – LinkedIn and his podcast.
- Ellis’s superpower and the value of knowing your superpower and not diverging from that.
- Making people look good and connecting your name to theirs: How to 10X your growth.
- How people can get hold of The Mission of Multifamily and what they’ll learn after reading it.
[bctt tweet=”I was so against money and wealth for so long that I only was stewarding my time, and I had a new revelation, a new conversion you might call it, to say, ‘Wow, we can actually steward both time and money to create an impact in this world. — Ellis Hammond” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Ellis Hammond
Ellis is the founder of EllisHammond.com and an experienced real estate investor. He manages a private network of investors that focus on acquiring multifamily commercial real estate assets in Phoenix, AZ. He began syndicating real estate projects in 2018 with the goal of helping his friends and colleagues build wealth outside of Wall Street. He is also a LinkedIn influencer and enjoys helping other real estate investors utilize this platform to find more deals and capital for their projects. Ellis is also the director of a local Christian non-profit focused on spiritual formation and leadership development for college students in San Diego, CA.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: