It is hard to believe that this is the 800th episode of the Real Estate Syndication Show. We are so grateful to all of you for joining us on this journey so far. We certainly could not have reached these heights without an incredible team. In today’s episode, host, and founder of Life Bridge Capital, Whitney Sewell, provides insights on how he has managed to surround himself with the best people possible. When Whitney started researching to see what it would take to get a podcast off the ground, he noticed that everyone he spoke to was doing everything themselves!
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Because he wanted to produce a daily show, he knew this was going to be impossible without a team. Of course, hiring and training are not easy. You will make mistakes, but these will only help you to improve your systems. Whitney shares some of his best tips when it comes to hiring, including opportunity costs, gradual hiring, and books you can read about finding top talent. If you want to scale your business, you have to put the work in to build your team, so be sure to tune in today to find out more.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Without his team, Whitney would not have achieved what he did this year.
- What Whitney saw when he reached out to others who had podcasts.
- Brains are for thinking, not remembering, so get those ideas out of your head!
- Think about all the opportunity losses that come with not hiring somebody.
- If you feel nervous about hiring someone, do it incrementally.
- Training takes a lot of time on the frontend, but the time you eventually save is invaluable.
- Some of the duties that Whitney’s team has taken off his plate.
- Key resources that have helped Whitney with his recruitment process.
- It takes time to get to the level where you can make the best hires possible.
- Hiring through your network is an ideal start.
- What you can put on your job advertisement to grab the attention of the right people.
[bctt tweet=”I would not have gotten $100 million in real estate this year closed without a team. — @whitney_sewell” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney Sewell
Founder of Life Bridge Capital LLC, Whitney Sewell began his real estate investing career in 2009. Whitney’s passion is working with investors, helping them secure financial security via the exceptional opportunities that multifamily syndication offers. Whitney hosts the Real Estate Syndication Show, a daily podcast where he has now interviewed over 600 experts providing cutting-edge tools and strategies for the syndication business. Whitney and his wife, Chelsea, are on a mission to help other families through the process of adoption. They have personally endured the financial burdens that the process puts on families and have committed 50% of their profits to this goal. Whitney and Chelsea have three children by adoption.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: