What are you passionate about? What is your “why” behind your everyday hustle? What pushes you to do better and better in life and business? It is crucial to know the answers to these questions to give yourself reasons to go beyond financial gains.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this special #MindsetMonday episode, Whitney Sewell talks about how having a mission bigger than yourself can help you and your business scale fast. Whitney shares how having a clear mission has helped Life Bridge Capital to grow in ways beyond he had imagined. Whitney also emphasizes the importance of having your spouse, family, and investors a part of this mission. Click the play button now and be inspired to keep your mission going or even find one if you have none yet!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Whitney talks about what helped Life Bridge Capital scale so fast.
- Why do you need to operate syndication with the highest level of integrity?
- Whitney emphasizes the need to think long-term in your real estate syndication.
- Why must your spouse be part of your life’s mission and how it can be beneficial to you and your business?
- Why must you show up to give and how it can help you and your business in the long term?
- Whitney gives tips on how you can realize your mission.
- Whitney encourages entrepreneurs to find a cause that they are passionate about.
- Why should your mission inspire you, your company, your family, and even your investors?
- Whitney explains why your mission should be written and ingrained in your business.
- How can your mission help you stand out?
- Whitney encourages entrepreneurs to think about their “why”.
“If you are not operating with the highest level of integrity at all times, please do not bother trying to start a syndication business.”
“You gotta keep the long game in mind, you gotta think long-term.”
“You must show up to give. It is so simple, but it is so in-depth. Don’t think so much about win-win but think more about showing up so that the other person can win.”
“If you have a mission that is bigger than yourself, man, it’s gonna happen, that financial gain.”
“Your mission should inspire you, should inspire your company, your family, it should inspire your investors even as well.”
“You must put your mission in words and it must be ingrained in everything you do.”
“You gotta have something more for you, and your investors, and your family than just financial gain.”
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney Sewell
Whitney Sewell is a seasoned real estate investor, podcast host, and philanthropist. He is CEO and founder of Life Bridge Capital, a multifamily syndication investment firm with 900 doors and $150 million in assets under management. Whitney was able to scale his business at a groundbreaking pace — starting from nothing in 2017 to now consistently raising over $10 million in a few hours. His daily podcast, The Real Estate Syndication Show, has featured over 1,000 experts in the field. Whitney recently founded his new non-profit, The Life Bridge Foundation — the latest exciting development in his commitment to donate 50% of his profits to support orphans and their adoptive families. Whitney and his wife Chelsea have three children by adoption and love spending their free time together in the great outdoors at their home in the country.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: