Scaling and networking are crucial in the growth of any business especially in real estate syndication. Meantime, it is also the responsibility of every entrepreneur to make sure that they are legally compliant.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, our very own Whitney Sewell shares effective ways on how you can scale and network while being legally compliant. Whitney details the difference between 506(b) and 506(c) when it comes to the way you can promote them. He also talks about thought leadership platforms, funnels, and automation processes that can help you in a big way. Click the play button now and gain new valuable knowledge that can help you in doing your business!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The difference between 506B and 506C when it comes to the way you can promote it.
- Whitney talks about how thought leadership platforms like podcasts can help you scale and network your business.
- The thought leadership platform is about educating real estate entrepreneurs.
- How does the podcast help Whitney network his business?
- How does the podcast benefit him, his guest, and the listeners all at the same time?
- The importance of focusing on building relationships and loyalty.
- Whitney talks about the funnels and automation he incorporated in the business to connect to more investors.
- Staying in front of your current and potential investors through various mediums like emails, videos, and podcasts is a positive thing.
- Having the right people in your team is crucial for the growth of your business.
- Whitney emphasizes the need for you to reach out, follow up, and talk with your potential investors.
- Whitney shares how he uses his time wisely.
- Whitney talks about the importance of having “productivity” time.
“For me, it was developing that thought leadership platform, creating that podcast, the daily podcast that helped me to get in front of thousands of people.”
“Scaling is about who you are, your business, your mission, those things. It is not about a specific deal.”
“A thought leadership platform is a great way to promote yourself as an expert, and really for you to educate yourself in a big way.”
“I would encourage you again to focus on relationships, focus on you know, how you’re building that loyalty component.”
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney Sewell
Whitney Sewell is a seasoned real estate investor, podcast host, and philanthropist. He is CEO and founder of Life Bridge Capital, a multifamily syndication investment firm with 900 doors and $150 million in assets under management. Whitney was able to scale his business at a groundbreaking pace — starting from nothing in 2017 to now consistently raising over $10 million in a few hours. His daily podcast, The Real Estate Syndication Show, has featured over 1,000 experts in the field. Whitney recently founded his new non-profit, The Life Bridge Foundation — the latest exciting development in his commitment to donate 50% of his profits to support orphans and their adoptive families. Whitney and his wife Chelsea have three children by adoption and love spending their free time together in the great outdoors at their home in the country.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: