People nowadays are almost constantly online. That’s why if you have a business and you want to market and expand your brand, digital marketing is the way to go. So, for our #TechandTacticsTuesday episode, we invited Bryan Driscoll. He has a decade of experience doing SEO for both large and small companies and he’s going to share some tips on how to maximize certain online strategies like SEO or PPC and Facebook to promote your brand and generate leads.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
One thing to remember is that the effectiveness and efficiency of these tools vary depending on the kind of business that you’re promoting. Bryan elaborates on each of these tools and suggests which, for him, is best for building or expanding your real estate portfolio. He also goes into detail on how to create content that will lead people to your website or blogs and mentions some do’s and don’ts that you need to know as you’re getting started to run your ads online.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Digital marketing is not just about playing ads but it is having a presence online.
- Bryan talks about SEO, PPC and Facebook ads.
- SEO has a very high return of investment. It is optimizing your website to be relevant for the search engine that you want to rank for.
- Bryan explains the difference between on-page and off-page SEO.
- He gives some tools to use to do keyword research when creating a blog to generate more clicks.
- What’s an H1 tag?
- Bryan explains how Google pay per click works.
- In Facebook ads, you are paying per impression. While in Google pay per click you’re paying per click. Bryan explains which of these would be more effective and expensive in building your real estate brand.
- Social proof is very important in building loyalty and trust in your brand.
- Bryan gives a great online tool that’s easy to use to get testimonials.
- What are some issues that you might face with various platforms or do’s and don’ts that you need to know as you’re getting started to run your ads online?
- What is Facebook Pixel and how does it work?
- Bryan gives tips on things to do after you have the Facebook Pixel installed on your website.
- Facebook will give you whatever you’re asking for.
- Which digital marketing tool should you start using or focusing on in building your real estate brand?
- You need to update digital marketing plans frequently because things are changing all the time.
- What kind of budget should somebody plan for running ads on Facebook?
- Stay mentally sane while pushing hard.
- What are his daily habits that have helped him achieve success?
“Digital marketing is just playing ads or having a presence online. You can do it in multiple different ways.” [0:3:35.00]
“Paid marketing is like renting a house. SEO is like owning a house. [0:7:48.00]
“Social proof is huge, especially if you’re looking for someone to give you money, you have to be pretty credible.” [0:10:36.00]
“One thing I would say is, If you wanna try to just do it, don’t go down the rabbit hole, just researching, set something up, even if it’s only for $5 a day, just learn how it works, because once you start doing it, you’ll progress and you’ll start learning versus a lot of people just keep diving into blogs trying to learn how to do it, they never take action.” [0:18:28.00]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Bryan Driscoll
Bryan Driscoll is the Co–Founder of Motivated Leads, a digital marketing agency that helps real estate investors expand their portfolios quickly by generating quality motivated seller leads. They handle online marketing so investors can focus on what they know! Bryan and his Co–Founder, Chad, have run Facebook marketing and SEO for local businesses, startups, and fortune 500 companies with Bryan being the SEO expert of the agency. Digital marketing is their craft, and they have been recognized by Forbes and other major publications for their work, perfecting it over the past 12+ years.
However, five years ago, after buying some rental properties from their agency profits, Bryan and Chad realized that true wealth comes from real estate investing. That was the start of their real estate investing journey, and Bryan now owns 17 properties. He and Chad do joint ventures with other investors, wholesale deals, and creative financing. After being bombarded with leads for years and even having to give away their extra leads to other investors, they realized they had the upper hand in generating leads for motivated sellers. This is what inspired Bryan and Chad to create Motivated Leads.com to help investors all over the country have the same lead generation success as them.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: