Real estate is an industry that offers great opportunities no matter what your background is or how old you are. In this episode, learn how a military veteran found success in real estate, specifically in multifamily syndication.
Our Gracious Sponsors
How do you make sure that you are investing with a “good” operator? Dan Handford and his wife are currently invested in 54 different passive real estate syndications with 16 different operators in 10,000+ doors. They use this exact list when deciding whether or not to invest with a particular group. Get access to the “7 Red Flags for Passive Real Estate Investing” to be confident in your next investment! https://www.passiveinvesting.com/redflags/
The Next Big Thing: Presented by The Rueth Team
Happening on January 20-21 is Denver’s biggest real estate event.
The Next Big Thing is shaking up how Real Estate professionals will define business success.
This two-day event will be far from typical. While our past may have shaped us, it is time to define the future. This energy-rich, content-driven event will introduce the biggest drivers shaping the industry, and instill how to harness the next big thing to catapult your own business. The Keynote speaker is Ryan Serhant plus 25 speakers!
Register now at thenextbigthingcolorado.com and use the code RESS for a $150 discount! #tnbtco #thenextbigthingco
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Today, we speak to Aharon Goins, a military veteran and now the CEO of All In Homes LLC. Aharon shares that he is determined to help people, especially veterans, build generational wealth through real estate. He talks about how they can start utilizing their VA loan to kickstart their real estate journey. He also shares how to use Clubhouse to your advantage and why getting all in and educating yourself can make a difference. Tune in now and be inspired by Aharon’s journey and mission!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Aharon shares how he got into the real estate industry after serving the Air Force.
- How did Aharon transition from his job in the military to working a W2 job?
- What sparked Aharon’s interest in real estate?
- What does Aharon want to accomplish in real estate and his fellow veterans?
- Why the VA loan is not utilized by many veterans?
- Aharon shares that he hopes more veterans will realize the opportunities in the multifamily syndication.
- Aharon talks about his first syndication deal.
- Aharon’s tips for active and veterans alike who want to kickstart their real estate journey: go all in and educate yourself.
- What would Aharon do differently in terms of capital raising knowing what he knows now?
- What are Aharon’s goals for his real estate business?
- How can you utilize Clubhouse to reach more people?
- The daily habits that helped Aharon achieve success: reading and networking.
- How does Aharon like to give back?
“Syndication really attracted me because you’re not doing it by yourself. You’re part of a team and that really gravitates towards me and I’m bullish about my fellow veterans doing the same.” [0:04:36]
“I would say go all in and educate yourself. Number one, educate yourself and then find a niche in real estate that you’re interested in. Because there are so many niches that you can get into but really immerse yourself and educate yourself as much as possible.” [0:13:52]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Aharon Goins
Aharon Goins is a retired military veteran and active real estate investor. He got into real estate because he wanted to get out of the “Rat Race” of working for someone else and to change lives for the better. He is determined to help people build generational wealth through real estate not only for them but for their families.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: