Done responsibly, investing can be the best way to grow your money and build your wealth over time. With a range of investment options across different assets that come with various types of risks and returns, it is crucial to understand each investment option, its pros and cons, and how they fit into your overall financial plan. Ultimately, what and when you invest plays a huge role in your investing success. But how do you find an investment that best fits you?
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this week’s #TechandTacticsTuesday episode with Keith Blackborg, we talk about the process of finding the best investment opportunities that fit the varied needs of investors. Keith shares investment strategies that will help you make appropriate investment decisions based on your goals and guide you on your journey through investing. Listen until the end and find out where and how Keith finds the best investment prospects, and why you should pursue investment with asymmetrical risks. To hear all these potentially life-changing ideas, join us now!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why “concentration followed by diversification” proved to be an effective investment strategy for Keith.
- Keith’s advice on how to find the best investment strategy that fits you.
- What is the Double Dip assets strategy and why does Keith recommend it for investors?
- How joining a community of investors who invest in different asset classes would give you good exposure and education about other investment strategies and opportunities.
- Where and how does Keith find investment opportunities?
- Current opportunities that Keith sees as viable investment options given the current economic climate
- What is asymmetrical risk and what investment opportunities provide this type of risk that investors should look for?
- How investors can build value instead of searching for value in real estate investments.
- Keith shares what the Wealth Builder Experience is and how investors can get in touch.
“Some of the best investments you’ll make are the ones you never invest in.”
“I want to be diversified enough to survive and concentrated enough to thrive, you want to concentrate to grow your wealth but diversified to protect your wealth.”
“It’s not always about finding value, but identifying how you can build the value.”
“People think higher risk means potential for higher returns. But to me, that also means a higher risk of loss of principal; it’s really about asymmetrical risk. Asymmetrical risk is a high upside, low downside.”
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Keith Blackborg
Keith Blackborg, CPA, reached financial freedom within 10 years due to success as an investor and tax strategist. Keith and his wife Jessica have experience with domestic and international investments, including residential and commercial real estate, lending, startups, and paper assets. Keith served as the director of acquisitions for a hedge fund that transacted the largest private sale of homes in US history.
He used to own a CPA firm focused on high-net-worth real estate investors, including high-volume single-family investors and apartment syndicators. As a tax strategist, he showed clients how to legally save ~5-10% of their income in taxes each year. Keith and Jessica became millionaires before they were age thirty. Between 2016 and 2017, Keith and Jessica sold the CPA firm and most of their active investments. They transitioned to a board-level role in their wealth business overseeing high ROI passive investments. Keith and Jessica were able to retire comfortably through financial freedom in less than a decade of working.
Out of the desire to help more, Financial Journey was born. It is the manifestation of Keith’s and Jessica’s passion to help others enjoy freedom. Financial Journey connects clients to wealth by providing the framework, strategy, deals, and community to support and accelerate their journey to “work optional”.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: