Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, Whitney interviews Alan Schnur, founder and CEO of A|B|S, and author of the Cash Flow Mindset. In this episode, you will discover various HACKS that will help you overcome common real estate investing challenges – allowing you to rapidly SCALE up your investment portfolio. Is it possible to build a real estate portfolio while working a full time job? Why is it important to perfect your systems and processes before you attempt to scale up? We also discuss the importance of hiring the right people and delegating out instead of attempting to micro-manage. Tune in now for some great insights that will help you cultivate a cash flow mindset.
- Site – https://lifebridgecapital.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Life-Bridge-Capital-LLC-655107468221580/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/whitney_sewell
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-sewell/
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:26″] – Whitney introduces Alan Schnur
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:03″] – Learn how the 9/11 tragedy was ironically instrumental in Alan transitioning to real estate investing
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:56″] – Why did Alan scale to apartment buildings?
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:17″] –Alan’s methodology that allowed his first real estate syndication group to make millions
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:47″] – Alan shares how a formulaic approach allowed him to invest in real estate in spite of having a full time job
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:26″] – Alan finally transitions from a commodity broker to a real estate investor
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:41″] – Why did Alan step away from single family homes?
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:06″] – Alan’s advice for new folks who are just venturing into real estate investing
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:58″] – The importance of delegating tasks to the right people if you want to scale up
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:37″] – Is investing in a shopping center more lucrative compared to apartment buildings?
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:44″] – What is a triple net lease, and why is it such a great way of mitigating risk?
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:11″] – Alan shares details about his book, Cash Flow Mindset
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:47″] – Processes and systems that can help you cultivate a millionaire, a billionaire and even a zillionaire mindset
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:31″] – Productivity HACKS that can help you make the most of your time
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:46″] – Tips and Tricks to manage complex finances and accounts – a MUST for real estate syndication
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:45″] – Delegation is key if you wish to scale up your business
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:43″] – What, according to Alan has been the hardest part of the syndication business?
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:43″] – Alan shares his contact information
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of cultivating a formulaic approach to find success in real estate investing
- How to mitigate risk by opting for a triple net lease
- The ART of managing complex finances by delegating tasks to the right people
- Alan’s Website
- Cash Flow Mindset
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Whitney’s LinkedIn
Interested in knowing MORE about a proven business model than can generate EXCEPTIONAL returns for you? Connect with us!