Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, Whitney interviews Michael Becker, Principal at SPI Advisory and co-host of the Old Capital Real Estate Investing Podcast. Michael shares some invaluable real estate investing Tips that have allowed him to acquire 6200 units in a short period of time. You will learn about Michael’s professional journey that has allowed him to scale up in spite of adopting risk mitigation practices. Is the current economic climate conducive for real estate investing? Which is the market SWEET SPOT where you can park you money for maximum ROI? And, what are some common mistakes that real estate syndicators make that you should AVOID? Whether you are a new or experienced investor, this episode is sprinkled with wisdom that is sure to help you in your business. Tune in now!
- Site – https://lifebridgecapital.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Life-Bridge-Capital-LLC-655107468221580/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/whitney_sewell
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-sewell/
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:26″] – Whitney introduces Michael Becker
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:05″] – Michael shares how he transitioned into real estate syndication from banking
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:27″] – Why did Michael start off with investing in single family homes?
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:24″] – Realizing the single family home investing is not scalable, Michael ventures into multifamily investing
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:19″] – How did Michael crack his first multi-family deal?
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:30″] – Michael shares how his partner’s complimentary skillsets helped them grow quickly
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:47″] – Importance of networking and building relations in real estate investing
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:12″] – Tips and Tricks that will help folks with zero experience get started in real estate investing
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:15″] – How can real estate investors interact with brokers
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:36″] – What advice would Michael give his 18 year old self?
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:19″] – Analyzing the current liquidity situation; is it relatively easy to fund real estate investments?
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:15″] – Analyzing historical and future trends for cap rates and mortgage rates, and their impact on real estate investing
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:18″] – What is a cap rate?
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:36″] – What is a basis point?
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:28″] – Given the current investment climate, has Michael’s real estate investing approach changed?
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:27″] – Money saving tips for real estate investors; can you avoid a pre-payment penalty for paying off a loan early?
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:20″] – Common mistakes that real estate syndicators make that you can AVOID
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:28″] – Michael shares his contact information
In this episode, you will learn:
- How new and inexperienced real estate syndicators can build relationships and find investors
- Historical Analysis and future trends for cap rates and mortgage rates
- Common mistakes that real estate syndicators often make
- SPI Advisory
- Old Capital Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Whitney’s LinkedIn
Interested in knowing MORE about a proven business model that can generate EXCEPTIONAL returns for you? Connect with us!