Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, Whitney interviews Bryan Ellis, host of SDI TV, America’s #1 show for Self-Directed IRA & Solo 401 (k) users. Bryan is also the founder of SDI Society. This show reveals the various ways via which syndicators can find investors who are looking for alternative areas to park their retirement funds. How does Bryan find buy-in with potential investors? Are there any important rules that you need to be aware of before you start accepting retirement funds for your syndication projects? You will learn about this immense opportunity and the various Do’s and Don’ts for leveraging it to fund your syndication deals. Tune in now!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Bryan to listeners
- 01:06 – How did Bryan transition to the real estate industry?
- 03:14 – Typical investor profile that Bryan deals with
- 04:47 – How to find buy-in with potential investors who wish to park their retirement funds in real estate
- 06:37 – Typical questions that potential investors ask Bryan before investing their IRA funds in real estate
- 07:23 – Can you invest your 401(k) funds in real estate?
- 08:22 – Rules that syndicators should be aware of before investing 401(k) funds in real estate
- 09:57 – Bryan shares how you can get trouble with the IRS for flouting rules while investing your retirement funds in real estate
- 11:56 – What is total capital available in Self Directed IRA’s?
- 12:53 – How to meet and network with folks who are looking to invest their retirement funds
- 13:54 – Importance of accurately assessing your investor profile and educating them
- 16:09 – Bryan shares the importance of being honest and upfront with investors
- 17:21 – Common mistakes that syndicators make while raising capital for syndication
- 19:11 – Steps that will help syndicators in their capital raising efforts
- 20:35 – Bryan shares his contact information
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:07″] – Share, Review and Subscribe to the Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:20″] – Special thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to find buy-in with individuals who wish to invest their IRA funds in real estate
- Rules that syndicators should be aware of before investing 401(k) funds in real estate
- Common mistakes that syndicators make while raising capital