Listen to the podcast here:
Jon Simcoe, Professional Real Estate Investor, Lion Properties shares some excellent tools and resources which will help you find and develop sustainable and long lasting relationships with investors for your syndication business.
Is it worthwhile for syndicators to organize and take part in meetups? What are some networking Tips and Tricks for finding potential investors for your business? You will also learn some great ways for leveraging technology in order to find and stay in touch with investors and stakeholders. This show is loaded with some expert tips for new and experienced syndicators alike. Tune in now!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
See The Real Estate CPA’s Special Virtual Workshop for the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! http://bit.ly/TheRealEstateCPA-Syndication
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Jon to listeners
- 00:54 – From running a taekwondo business to real estate investing – how and why did Jon make this transition?
- 04:35 – How did Jon raise money in the initial stages of his career?
- 07:43 – Did a successful first deal give good traction to Jon’s career?
- 10:16 – Jon shares how having a ready deal pushed him to raise capital at breakneck speed
- 12:02 – Tips and Tricks for networking with, and striking a rapport with potential investors
- 14:17 – If Jon were to start his business today, what would he do differently?
- 15:29 – Learn how Jon successfully organized meetups to find potential investors; game and testing a partnering
- 17:32 – What, according to Jon is the best way to meet prospective investors?
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:03″] – Get your tax queries answered by the Real Estate CPA
- 21:32 – How to build trust with prospective investors
- 23:10 – Is it a good idea to educate prospects before commencing your capital raising efforts?
- 25:15 – What, according to Jon is the hardest part of the syndication process?
- 26:31 – What is the #1 thing that has contributed to Jon’s success?
- 27:43 – How having an accountability partner can help you meet your end goals
- 31:40 – How to automate business conversations with prospective investors
- 32:26 – Jon shares how sending a mailing newsletter his helped him build his investor network
- 32:52 – Jon shares his contact information
- 38:29 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”38:36″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Networking Tips and Tricks for raising capital from potential investors
- How gamification can help you find and build relationships with potential investors
- How having an accountability partner can help you meet your end goals
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Jon’s Website
- Deal Maker Edition
- Jon’s Facebook Group
- Jon’s YouTube Channel
- Jon’s Instagram
- Jon’s LinkedIn
- RRSP’s into Real Estate
- Jon’s Book
- Rent to Own Course