Listen to the podcast here:
Tosin recently launched his first real estate fund. What is the structure of this fund? And, what kind of returns can investors expect from this Regulation A offering?
Tosin also provides us with a “peek” into his marketing strategy which helped elicit an excellent response from investors. You will learn some great Tips, Tricks, and Resource for creating and promoting content that resonates with your target audience.
Tune in for some excellent insights!
Our Gracious Sponsors:
Make sure to be at Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference, February 22-23, 2019. Use code: #WHITNEY for 10% OFF!!!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:36 – Whitney introduces Tosin to listeners
- 01:18 – Tosin shares his background information; why did his parents move to the US from Nigeria?
- 03:27 – What important lessons did Tosin learn in college?
- 04:28 – Tosin starts a new company offering event management and real estate consultancy services
- 04:57 – How did Tosin learn the ropes of the syndication business?
- 05:38 – Tosin explains the structure of his real estate fund
- 06:24 – Has Tosin’s real estate fund met with good response?
- 06:51 – Tosin gives us a “peek” into his marketing and promotions strategy
- 08:24 – Tosin explains the nuances of Regulation A offerings: Tier 1 & Tier 2 in simplistic terms
- 10:00 – Importance of communicating with investors and assuaging their concerns
- 12:46 – What kind of properties is Tosin considering investing in? And, what returns can investors expect?
- 13:34 – Which markets should investors avoid right now?
- 14:50 – Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference is coming up in Denver this February. Register now!
- 16:00 – Tips and Tricks for creating content that resonates with potential investors
- 16:00 – Recommended camera, lighting kit, and accessories for creating quality content
- 19:29 – Tosin reveals that their fund was initially met with a lot of skepticism
- 22:03 – How did Tosin deal with the hate and skepticism?
- 24:03 – What advice does Tosin have for inexperienced investors who are thinking of transitioning to the syndication business?
- 25:02 – What has been the most challenging aspect of the syndication business for Tosin?
- 26:35 – How to analyze and scout out lucrative real estate deals
- 27:47 – Recommended CRM for automating your business systems and processes
- 29:00 – What is the number one thing that has contributed to Tosin’s success?
- 32:09 – Tosin shares his contact information
- 32:40 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:53″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to determine a suitable market for real estate investing
- Nuances of Regulation A offering in simplistic terms
- Tools for creating content that resonates with your target audience
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund
- Tosin’s Instagram
- Jay Morrison Academy
- Free Conference Call
- Canon C100