Dan Barrett, founder, AdWords Nerds reveals how real estate syndicators can leverage the power of online marketing to increase deal flow, find investors and hence, generate greater traction for their business.
This show starts off with Dan explaining the purpose of online marketing in simple terms. You will hear Dan dispel some common myths and shares some great Tips, Tricks, and Resources which will surely help you kickstart your own online marketing campaign. Do you need to rely on paid traffic in order to connect with your target audience? If yes, how should you structure your promotional videos? Dan reveals that online marketing is a long term gain, and should you focus on building trust before making a sales pitch.
In this show, you will also learn about the different tools that you can use to manage your business. Which is the best CRM for you? We discuss and compare different options like ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, and Infusionfuse. You will also learn how Facebook Ads compares to Google Adwords. Are you better off using Facebook Ads when targeting a completely cold audience? We also reveal how you can increase your conversions by running a retargeting campaign on Facebook.
How do you integrate Facebook Ads with a landing page creator like ClickFunnels? How can you have people optin directly on the Facebook platform? Is it a good marketing strategy to email your mailing list every day? For all this and much, much more, tune in to our latest show now!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
See The Real Estate CPA’s Special Virtual Workshop for the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! http://bit.ly/TheRealEstateCPA-Syndication
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Dan to listeners
- 01:00 – How Dan venture into online marketing for real estate investors?
- 03:30 – Should you rely on paid traffic to gain visibility and better connect with your target audience?
- 04:32 – Dan explains the purpose of online marketing in simple terms
- 05:39 – Should you make a sale pitch in all your promotional videos?
- 07:57 – How to build trust, play the long game and generate handsome ROI’s via online marketing
- 09:52 – Which CRM’s does Dan use to manage his business?
- 11:42 – Criteria for choosing a suitable CRM for your real estate business
- 12:32 – Why does Dan prefer ActiveCampaign over Infusionsoft?
- 13:16 – Dan shares interesting details about Infusionfuse, a custom-made CRM for real estate investors
- 13:53 – Get your tax queries answered by the Real Estate CPA
- 15:31 – Is offering a free bribe for generating leads a good marketing strategy?
- 16:28 – Should you adopt different marketing strategies for sophisticated and unsophisticated investors?
- 18:04 – How to target real estate investors with zero knowledge about real estate syndication
- 20:06 – Facebook Ads vs. Google Adwords – which is the better platform for educating unsophisticated investors?
- 20:45 – Dan explains how you can retarget audiences using Facebook Ads
- 21:28 – How to retarget customers using follow up sequences via email marketing
- 23:12 – Overview of Facebook Business Manager; how do you start off with Facebook Ads?
- 23:33 – Does Facebook Ads have a better interface compared to Google Adwords?
- 24:14 – Which is the best CRM to build your landing page?
- 26:31 – Dan explains how integration with third-party software is possible using Zapier
- 26:53 – Can you have people opt-in directly to Facebook?
- 27:40 – How often should you email your mailing list?
- 30:13 – Dan shares his contact information
- 31:48 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:04 “]– A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- The role of a real estate fund manager
- How to analyze and structure a deep value add deal
- What are the challenges of managing a real estate fund?
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- AdWords Nerds
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords