M.C. Laubscher, President and Chief Wealth & Investment Strategist, Producer’s Wealth and host, Cash Flow Ninja shares some expert strategies which will help mitigate risk to build a successful and stable real estate investment business.
This show starts off with M.C. sharing off he learned the ropes of the real estate business. Can associating with a mentor give greater traction to your career? Next, we discuss some crucial economic and demographic trends that you should consider before making an investment decision. You will learn how to analyze asset cycles to make a well-timed investment. M.C. also shares the most important considerations before you decide to proceed with your investment. Contrary to popular belief, why should IRR not be the main driving factor for your investment decision? For all this and much more, tune in to our latest show!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces M.C. to listeners
- 01:20 – M.C. shares his background information
- 02:10 – How did M.C. learn the ropes of the real estate business?
- 03:38 – What is the premise of M.C.’s podcast, “Cash Flow Ninja”?
- 04:31 – What is the mission of “Producer’s Wealth”?
- 04:51 – M.C. explains the benefits of leveraging your life insurance policy to invest in real estate
- 08:33 – How to vet and associate with a capable and reliable real estate sponsor
- 13:11 – How to build a solid track record in multifamily syndication
- 13:48 – Text LEARN to 474747 to learn the nuances of multifamily syndication from Vinney Chopra
- 15:52 – Can you find good deals in the multifamily space right now?
- 16:58 – How to analyze asset cycles and make correct investing decisions
- 17:45 – Important economic and demographic trends to consider before making an investment decision
- 21:07 – Should IRR be the primary consideration before making an investment decision?
- 22:47 – How to structure your conversation with prospective investors
- 25:28 – M.C.’s advice for inexperienced investors who wish to transition to the syndication business
- 26:51 – What are some ways via which M.C. is improving his business?
- 28:31 – M.C. shares how he uses videos and blogs for effective content marketing
- 29:45 – What is the number one thing that has contributed to M.C.’s success?
- 30:30 – How is M.C. give back to society?
- 31:29 – M.C. shares his contact information
- 31:54 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 31:57 – Join our Facebook group to connect with like-minded individuals and experts like M.C.
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:06″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- The benefits of leveraging your life insurance policy for investing in real estate
- How to analyze asset cycles and make correct investment decisions
- Important economic and demographic trends to consider before making an investment decision
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Cash Flow Ninja
- Producer’s Wealth
- Your Own Banking System