Christina Daves, serial entrepreneurs, speaker, motivator and author of PR for Anyone shares how a well-thought-out media strategy can help you connect with your target audience.
This show starts off with Christina sharing how she learned the ropes of media and brand strategy. You will learn how real estate investors can reach out to their target audience in spite of advertising restrictions. Christina espouses on her simple yet effective three-step process which is guaranteed to generate more media exposure.
In the latter part of the show, Christina reveals some great strategies for building up a presence on social platforms. Is going Live on Facebook more effective than images and plain videos? Can you garner the desired reach and engagement through organic traffic? You will also learn why it is necessary to segment out content for your personal page and business page. Christina also shares some great strategies for building up a presence on LinkedIn. Tune in to receive some actionable insights for an effective media strategy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Christina to listeners
- 01:26 – How did Christina learn PR and brand strategy?
- 02:46 – How should you commence your marketing efforts?
- 03:52 – Can you solicit investors through advertisements for your real estate projects?
- 04:10 – Christina reveals how you can market your business in spite of advertising restrictions
- 04:51 – Christina’s three-step system for media exposure – Story, Hook, and Find a journalist
- 06:50 – Access a FREE step-by-step media guide specially designed for real estate agents and investors
- 07:06 – Whitney shares how podcasting has given him and his business more visibility
- 08:11 – Christina recalls her first nerve-racking media appearance
- 09:00 – Will going Live help you reach a wider and generate more engagement?
- 10:23 – Is it a good idea to go Live from your personal Facebook page?
- 11:21 – Should you post anything business related on your personal Facebook page?
- 13:19 – Is it necessary to have a presence on all social media platforms?
- 14:06 – Which is the best social platform for real estate investors?
- 14:51 – Should you to resort to paid ads on Facebook? Can organic posts generate the desired reach and engagement?
- 16:02 – Tips and Tricks for generating higher engagement on Facebook
- 17:32 – How to build a strong LinkedIn profile
- 19:31 – Christina shares the structure of her opt-in funnel
- 20:47 – Which is the right CRM for your business?
- 22:29 – Which are some prominent media outlets which have featured Christina?
- 23:28 – How to push out engaging stories that truly resonate with your target audience
- 24:30 – How to post LinkedIn videos to generate maximum reach
- 25:55 – Should you use software for posting content to social media?
- 28:10 – What is the number one thing that has contributed to Christina’s success?
- 29:29 – How does Christina give back to society?
- 30:05 – Christina shares her contact information
- 30:41 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 30:44 – Join our Facebook group to connect with experts like Christina
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:51″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Christina’s THREE step process for greater media exposure
- How to build a strong LinkedIn profile and attain maximum reach and visibility
- How to build an actionable social media strategy