Craig Haskell, Founder, Value Hound Academy shares a systematic framework that will allow you to overcome your fear of raising money, build a large pool of investors and gain greater traction in your real estate business.
Craig, a second-time guest on our show reveals that the fear of raising money is common among real estate investors. How do you overcome this fear and develop the necessary confidence? Chris shares his PSO system – Problem, Solution, and Opportunity that will help you get more investors on board. You will also learn about Chris’s effective Four-Step process for raising capital. Tune in to our latest show to get some excellent insights!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Craig to listeners
- 01:41 – Chris reveals that the fear of raising money is common among real estate investors
- 04:50 – How education can help you bust your fear and develop confidence
- 07:10 – Chris shares his PSO system for real estate investing: Problem, Solution, Opportunity
- 10:00 – Finding and solving a big problem is the best way to get investors on board
- 10:38 – How to build a pool of investors before you find your deal
- 12:13 – Chris shares his Four-Step process for raising money
- 14:16 – How to create a sales pitch book
- 15:02 – Chris reveals how you can build a list of prospective investors
- 15:34 – Text LEARN to 474747 to learn the nuances of multifamily syndication from Vinney Chopra
- 17:35 – How do you start a real estate business if you do not have a large network of family and friends who can lend you money?
- 20:40 – How many investors should have on your list?
- 21:10 – How does Chris track communications with investors?
- 22:09 – Is it more beneficial to have an in-person conversation with a prospective investor?
- 24:45 – Marketing Tips & Tricks for getting more investors on board
- 28:23 – Chris shares his contact information
- 29:57 – Join our Facebook group to connect with like-minded individuals and real estate experts like Craig
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:22″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Chris’s PSO (Problem, Solution, Opportunity) Framework for raising money
- The ART of creating a sales pitch book
- How to raise capital even if you do not have a large network of friends and family
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Value Hound Academy
- The Inside Game to Real Estate Value Investing
- The Inside Game to Syndication Wealth
- How to Take an Apartment Building from Money Pit to Money Maker
- Craig’s Email