Listen to the podcast here:
This show starts off with Jack sharing his reasons for venturing into the land flipping business. You will learn how Jack managed to earn a handsome ROI in an extremely short period of time by flipping land. How does land flipping compare to real estate syndication? Why did Jack opt to syndicate deals in spite of the many challenges and underlying complexity? You will learn how to raise capital and conduct thorough due diligence. Does Jack plan to continue syndicating deals in the future? Tune in to find out!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Jack to listeners
- 01:13 – Jack shares his background information
- 02:35 – Jack starts investing in a unique asset class – land flipping
- 03:34 – Did Jack have any real estate experience before he started off with land flipping?
- 04:20 – What was Jack’s ROI in some of his initial land deals?
- 05:32 – How has Jack managed to flip 4,000 pieces of land with a three-person team?
- 07:47 – Land Flipping vs. Real Estate Syndication – which is the better option?
- 08:55 – Jack starts acquiring rental properties post the 2009 crash
- 11:13 – Why did Jack eventually transition to real estate syndication?
- 12:23 – Are you better off syndicating larger 100-unit plus properties?
- 13:53 – Jack shares some interesting details about a 146- unit deal Class C property that he recently syndicated in Oklahoma City
- 16:47 – How has Jack financed his last syndication deal? He gives us a “peek” into his exhaustive capital raising efforts
- 19:02 – Can you save on your tax dollars by syndicating real estate deals?
- 19:41 – Importance of conducting thorough due diligence to uncover the true operational and financial picture for a real estate investment
- 23:21 – Does Jack prefer to continue syndicating deals in the future? He reveals his future plans
- 24:54 – What has been the most challenging aspect of the syndication business for Jack and his team?
- 26:26 – Jack’s ADVICE for inexperienced investors who wish to start their own syndication business
- 30:00 – What steps has Jack currently taken to improve his business?
- 33:54 – How is Jack giving back to the real estate community?
- 35:32 – Jack shares his contact information
- 36:38 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 36:41 – Join our Facebook group to connect with experts like Jack
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:09″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Understanding the nuances of the land flipping business
- How to conduct due diligence to uncover the true operational and financial picture of a real estate investment
- The many challenges of real estate syndication, and how to overcome them
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Land Profit Generator
- Orbit Investments LLC
- Jack Bosch