Listen to the podcast here:
Amy Wan, founder & CEO, Bootstrap Legal reveals the pros & cons of raising capital under Rule 504, 506 (b), Regulation CF, 506 (c) and A+. Towards the end of the show, you shall be able to determine the right regulation type for your real estate business.
In this show, we continue our conversation from Show 146. Diving deeper into the topic, Amy reveals little-known facts about different regulation types. What are the drawbacks of raising capital under Regulation CF? How do you quality for Regulation A+? And, are you required by the SEC to have a PPM? For all this, and much, much more, tune in to our latest show.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:00 – Text LEARN to 474747 to learn the nuances of multifamily syndication from Vinney Chopra
- 02:35 – Should you raise capital under Rule 504? Is it better to raise capital under Rule 506 (b)?
- 03:59 – How to raise capital under Regulation CF (Crowdfunding)
- 05:40 – Are there any crowdfunding portals that are raising capital solely for real estate?
- 06:48 – Regulation CF vs. Rule 506 (b) – which is the better option for you?
- 09:03 – How to raise capital under Regulation A+
- 11:49 – Which is the right regulation for you? Amy explains in simple terms
- 13:48 – SEC restrictions for bringing people from 506 (c), 506 CF or A+ to Rule 506 (b)
- 15:12 – What is a PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)?
- 16:06 – When are you required to have a PPM?
- 18:39 – Amy shares her contract information
- 19:03 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 19:08 – Join our Facebook Group to connect with experts like Amy?
- 19:17 – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Rule 504 vs. 506 (b) – Comparing the pros & cons
- How to raise capital under Regulation CF
- What is a PPM, and you are required to have one?
- How to raise capital under Regulation A+
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Bootstrap Legal
- Amy’s email
- Amy’s LinkedIn
- Amy’s Twitter