Listen to the podcast here:
Aaron Chapman, Branch Manager, Real Estate Finance at SecurityNational Mortgage Company shares how you can overcome seemingly unsurmountable challenges to meet your audacious business goals.
Aaron, a second-time guest on our show reveals how he managed to meet his ambitious target of closing 700 units in 2018. How did Aaron motivate his employees to meet this goal? You will learn the importance of incentivizing your employees in the correct manner. Aaron also points out that focusing on failures, rather than successes is the best way to scale up your business.
We also reveal some expert tips for hiring the right person for the right task. Towards the end, Aaron also shares some useful personal development tips. Tune in for some excellent insights!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Aaron to listeners
- 01:51 – How did Aaron manage to meet his yearly goal of closing 700 units in 2018?
- 03:11 – Aaron shares how his extensive experience is helping him meet his growth and sales targets every year
- 05:03 – Aaron reveals his audacious goal for 2019
- 06:20 – How to inspire employees to meet challenging goals
- 08:48 – Does Aaron offer any incentives to motivate his employees?
- 09:31 – Focusing on your mistakes is the best way to meet your end goals
- 13:09 – How do you scale up and grow your business to the next level? We discuss the importance of delegating tasks to the right person
- 16:00 – Some great Tips for hiring the right person for the role and getting the job done
- 20:48 – How do you smoothly transition from one employee to the next?
- 22:32 – What is one important lesson that Aaron learned from last year? We share the importance of expressing GRATITUDE
- 31:25 – Never violate trust of your friends, family and peers in business and life
- 33:40 – How setbacks help you hone your capabilities and discover what you are truly capable of
- 34:29 – Aaron shares two BOOKS that he read everyday
- 36:28 – Aaron reveals his larger GOAL, and how he plans on creating a wider impact
- 37:71 – Aaron shares his contact information
- 37:28 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 38:02 – Join our Facebook group to connect with like-minded individuals and real estate experts
- 38:13 – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to set and achieve audacious business goals
- The ART of hiring the right person for the right job
- The importance of expressing gratitude in work and life
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- SecurityNational Mortgage Company
- Aaron’s LinkedIn
- The Greatest Salesman in the World
- The Master Key System
- The Secret
- Aaron’s Website