In this episode, we are very happy to be joined Dominique Mas, high-performance coach and leadership and transition expert! She is here to tell us all about the important transitions she helps her clients manage and how this can apply to you if you are wanting to move into real estate syndication.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
She tells us a bit of her background and how she came into her current line of work before we dive into her wealth of knowledge and ideas! She discusses managing the dark side of our strengths and how being a high achiever can lead to burnout out through doing too much. Dominique emphasizes the need for better delegation and time management with many ambitious individuals as well as explaining how recovery times can aid you in reaching your highest levels! We talk about organizing and scheduling your day, something that our guest believes should be based on your own personal strengths and cycles. The conversation also covers prioritizing and breaking tasks down to make them less daunting. For a beautiful meditation on how we can take the time to change our lives for the better, be sure to listen in with us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Some of Dominique’s background and her work in coaching.
- Transitioning from a certain high performance career into something else.
- Slowing down, stepping back and moving away from our high performance instincts.
- Allowing for and sensing the amount of time we each need for consideration.
- Carving out a little bit of time in your schedule for yourself and your reflection.
- The harmful side of excellence, expectations and a commitment to success.
- Tracking time and the different ways that Dominique’s clients manage this task.
- Healthy daily routines; exercise, meditation and journalling.
- Stress management and maintaining the necessary resources to handle our lives.
- The group coaching and one on one calls that Dominique hosts!
- And much more!
[bctt tweet=”Very often we might think that we are all alone in this, but actually so many of us go through these same phases. — @_dominiquemas” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Dominique Mas
After 15 years in educational leadership in international schools, coaching teachers and promoting the development of high achieving students, Dominique took a leap and decided to start coaching high performers. This lead her to planning and facilitating group sessions and workshops and entering the world of public speaking. She works with leaders and entrepreneurs and she challenges her clients to slow down, dig deep and reflect as they transform and create the next chapter of their personal or professional life. Dominique is originally from France and she has lived and worked in Europe, Asia and the US, holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and Change and is an ICF certified coach who trained with the NeuroLeadership Institute. She lives a peaceful life in Brooklyn, NY with her partner and Professor, the greatest dog ever!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: