There are many arguments to be made for dedicating time and energy to one type of real estate investment. This laser-focus helps with scaling and ensures optimal growth. In the same breath, however, having one center of attention can also be the quickest way to a crash. This is why our guest today, Joe Palmer, is an advocate for having your fingers in many pies. It is not to say that you should split your attention so much that you are scattered.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Adam Adams has raised millions of dollars by staying in front of passive investors. He helps you brand yourself online so you can attract capital which means you don’t have to be a great salesperson to do this. His clients are getting noticed by passive investors. He calls his clients Money Magnets because money is literally being attracted to them. There is a qualification process to work with Adam. Ready to take yourself to the next level? Apply to work with Adam here: http://bit.ly/RaisingMoneyCoach.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Rather, it is important to pay attention to what’s happening in markets you may not be investing in and respond accordingly. In this episode, we learn about the power of diversification. Joe is known by investors for having varied investment interests, which draws them to him time and again. Having a diverse investment portfolio allows you to be well-balanced, protects you from downturns, and minimizes stress. Joe also shares more on his team of experts, how they can be as flexible as they are, and why he even gives his investors access to the bank account for that deal. You don’t want to miss out, so tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Find out about Joe’s background, how he started in real estate, and what he’s doing now.
- Some of the issues with continually investing in the same segment of the real estate market.
- More about Joe’s diverse team, how he met them, and why they continually attract investors.
- How market changes led Joe and his team to diversify.
- Signs to look out for that show the market is changing.
- Why Joe’s group is becoming reinterested in multifamily investing.
- Joe’s advice for people who are unsure about starting in real estate investing.
- Learn why getting started was the hardest part of syndication for Joe.
- There are pros and cons to putting all of your eggs in one basket.
- How mortgage notes have improved Joe’s business and tips for caring for investors.
- The incredible and diverse ways that Joe likes to give back.
[bctt tweet=”All your money in high-risk, high-return things, it can eventually burn you. — Joe Palmer” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Joe Palmer
Since 2009, Joe Palmer has raised over $44 million in capital to purchase, develop, lease, and sell real estate. Since 1999 he has invested millions of his own money in the very same deals he syndicates. Joe is usually one of the largest investors in his own deals and has personally guaranteed every Loan in every deal. As Managing Partner of Consilium Capital Group (CCG), Joe has delivered high returns from almost every type of real state there is. He has experience in single-family, multifamily, commercial, raw land, rehabs, flips, cash-flow, new construction, lot development, and now even high-return mortgage notes to diversify investor capital. With his broad experience, knowledge, track record, and MBA, Joe is now a sought-after consultant, speaker, coach, and mentor in the real estate industry.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: