Currently, there are two million commercial real estate companies and four million employees across the US. This equates to an average of two employees per firm. While there are hiring practices such as utilizing virtual assistants to help with commercial real estate growth, VAs often only cover certain gaps. Along with this, for many companies, it is not possible to hire highly-skilled workers full-time. This is where Bullpen, a marketplace that looks to reinvent commercial real estate hiring practices, comes into play.
Our gracious sponsor:
The Real Estate Investing Rocks Digital Summit will be held on March 26-28, 2020. Learn, network and grow with 20+ industry leading experts! To register, click here.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
The platform connects top analysts with commercial real estate firms all across the country, and its head of sales and marketing, Mason Fiascone, is here with us today. In this episode, Mason walks us through how the Bullpen platform works and how it seeks to fill in the gaps left by the conventional, flawed hiring models. We learn how the platform finds top analysts and the stringent vetting and testing process they go through. Outsourcing highly skilled work like underwriting or identifying lease abstracts can be difficult for operators to wrap their heads around, which is why Bullpen has such strict requirements for their analysts. They believe that their model through its flexibility helps both syndicators and analysts get the most out of their work while ensuring they have more freedom to create the life they want. Mason also walks us through some of the benefits of using analysts on a per-project basis, the structure of Bullpen’s work and pay agreements, and much more. Join us today to hear more about this innovative platform.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Learn more about Bullpen, what they’re doing, and Mason’s role in the company.
- All the different tasks the analysts on Bullpen can help companies with.
- How operators can get the most out of the Bullpen platform and the various expertise.
- What Bullpen does to protect the sensitive information that analysts have access to.
- Learn about Bullpen’s vetting process and how they secure high-skilled analysts.
- Find out more about Bullpen’s payment structure and where analysts are located.
- Why highly qualified analysts would choose to work through Bullpen.
- How operators and analysts bridge different gaps in different models and software.
- A recent business improvement, number one contributor to Mason’s success, and more!
[bctt tweet=”Anybody who is a quality operator, analyst, broker in this space understands that deals happen via relationships and losing relationships is going to lose your ability to succeed in this space. — Mason Fiascone” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Mason Fiascone
Mason Fiascone is the head of sales and marketing at Bullpen, a marketplace that connects expert commercial real estate analysts with top companies who value time and efficiency. They have set out to change the way commercial real estate hiring operates, eliminating the most common pain points of traditional hiring and allowing firms to hire instant expertise onto their team.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: