Have you ever considered putting yourself in the shoes of investors, brokers, sellers, or clients? According to Antony Vicino, it is an essential part of the syndication journey. Anthony is an author, investor, and small business operator who has helped build several successful companies. He’s found success by designing systems at scale by implementing value-based content marketing strategies and by delivering an exceptional end-user experience.
Our gracious sponsor:
Gene Trowbridge and Jonathan Nieh, founding partners of the top syndication firm Trowbridge Law Group LLP have a legal team with over 50 years of combined experience in real estate syndication and the practice of real estate securities law. Over this time Gene and his partners, in several past firms and currently, have helped clients raise close to $5.0 billion dollars in offerings by empowering entrepreneurs to raise capital legally. To learn more about Trowbridge Law Group LLP, visit our website at www.trowbridgelawgroup.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In 2019, Anthony joined forces with Dan Krueger to create Invictus Capital, raise $1 million in capital, and execute their first syndication. In this episode, we talk about Anthony’s superpower – creative problem solving, and how it has helped him grow his business. We discuss the importance of documenting your process and delegating tasks to interns and VAs, consistent content creation, and engaging with your audience, as well as some tips for engaging with potential clients or investors. For more on the end-user experience and how Anthony has coupled hyper-focus with habit for success in his business, tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Anthony tells us how he got into the syndication business and founded Invictus Capital.
- Anthony shares his superpower – creative problem solving, substituting “can’t” with “how”.
- The systems that have helped Anthony scale his business; documenting processes and delegating tasks.
- How documenting your process can help you improve it, observing it from a bird’s-eye view.
- Why Anthony thinks that marketing and consistent content creation is the most difficult part.
- Where Anthony and Dan find virtual assistants through online platforms and seek out interns.
- How Anthony and Dan train interns and the simple tasks that they allocate them.
- Tips for starting a conversation with a potential investor or client by doing a bit of research.
- Improving the end-user experience by giving users a platform to engage and talk on.
- How Anthony wishes he had built the business differently, by hiring sooner rather than later.
- The hardest part of the syndication journey for Anthony; putting himself in the shoes of others.
- Anthony’s best source for finding new investors is through giving them educational content.
- How coupling hyper-focus with habit has contributed to Anthony’s success.
- How Anthony likes to give back through education and working with people towards their goal.
[bctt tweet=”What you’re doing is you’re putting people and characters into interesting situations and then trying to figure out how to get them out of it. That mental process is really helpful when you’re talking about businesses, and real estate in particular, because you’re going to have a lot of issues… that you can’t always solve in a straightforward manner. — @AnthonyVicino” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Anthony Vicino
Anthony Vicino is a serial entrepreneur who has helped build multiple multi-million dollar companies from the ground up by creating efficient systems that scale, utilizing value-based content marketing strategies, and always focusing on providing exceptional end-user experiences. He is a Best-Selling Author, Investor, and Small Business Owner who successfully managed his own personal portfolio of multifamily assets spread across the country before joining forces with Dan Krueger in 2019 to create Invictus Capital. Together, Anthony and Dan, are driven to help people achieve financial security by providing solid multifamily-based investment opportunities in an environment of trust, transparency, and clarity. Anthony graduated from Augsburg University with degrees in Psychology, English, and Religion. He specializes in Marketing, Operations, and Investor Relations.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: