Finding and bringing on new investors, managing the process of accreditation, and building on those relationships to help scale your business can become a challenging topic, for new careers and old. Joining us today is return guest, John Rubino. John is the COO, founder, and co-managing partner of JID Investments LLC.
Want to be a guest on the show?
Are you interested in being a guest on The Real Estate Syndication Show? If you feel that you could add value to those in the commercial real estate business, we would love to host you. Go to our website, lifebridgecapital.com, to apply to be a podcast guest today.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
JID Investments is a real estate private money and equity investment firm, which seeks to secure high yield returns with medium risk by providing investment capital, the individuals, and businesses with viable residential, commercial, and mixed-use real estate business and investment opportunities. In today’s episode, we hear some great advice on the processes of onboarding investors, how to get investors to make referrals, the concept of preferred equity providers, opportunity zone investments, and more from a true syndication business expert. Stay tuned as we dive into a great conversation with John Rubino.
Key Points From This Episode:
- John gives us an update of what’s happened since being on the show previously.
- How John met some of his key relationships that helped scale his business.
- John shares more about JID’s investors and what investing entails.
- The process to become an accredited investor for JID Investments.
- The majority of their investments are 506(b) offerings and why.
- John talks more about their initial investor questionnaire form and process.
- The process behind John’s investors making referrals.
- John explains the meaning behind a preferred equity provider.
- John elaborates on the investor onboarding process
- We learn more about what an opportunity zone investment is.
- The importance of having a cautious eye on the market.
- A way John has recently improved his business that you can apply to yours.
- John shares his current best source of meeting new investors.
- The number one thing that has contributed to John’s success.
- How John likes to give back.
[bctt tweet=”Being a business person in general. I think you always have to look at your relationship with what value do I bring, how can I help the person, the group, the business, the people, whoever I’m trying to work with, I know our network with. That’s the first thing is the value I bring. — @jid_investments” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About John Rubino
As COO, Founder & Co-Managing Partner, John’s primary responsibilities include executing daily operations, including marketing and advertisement, website and social media design, investor and client relationship, extensive due diligence, review of all prospective investor and business clients, financial and revenue analysis and securing of investment source for project funding resulting in investments of over 21 and a quarter-million dollars plus revenue.
In 1997, John graduated from SUNY Maritime College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, a 3rd-Mates License in the U.S. Merchant Marine, and received a commission as a U.S. naval officer. He served honorably as a Lieutenant Commander and Naval Aviator for 20 years. In 2008 he received his Master of Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. In addition to his career as a Navy Pilot, John has had significant experience and success as real estate investor and consultant. John has also participated as a panelist and/or keynote speaker at several real estate investment conferences, workshops and events and has also been interviewed by over dozens of Real Estate Podcasts. John is a dedicated member of his community serving as a Knight of Columbus, and as a youth baseball and football coach. John is married (Stacie) and has four children.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: