We have reached 700 episodes in just over two years, and we are so thankful that you have been on this learning journey with us. In today’s episode, Whitney Sewell, host of the show, sits down to talk about some of the successes and stumbling blocks he has faced since starting this journey. Although Life Bridge Capital has done $100 million in deals in 18 months, the road to get there has not been easy.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Never let money be a barrier to closing deals. Learn the secrets to attracting passive investors at the Virtual Raising Money Summit. https://whitney.raisingmoneysummit.com/
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Whitney sheds light on the struggles of starting a daily podcast and how he ignored experienced voices who dissuaded him, all of the things he was juggling when getting things off the ground, and the mindset shift and consistent self-discipline that has paid off enormously. He offers his story as a pillar of hope and encouragement for anyone starting their journey. Be sure to tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- First of all, thank you so much for staying with us for 700 episodes!
- All of the things that Whitney was juggling when he decided to start a daily podcast.
- Having a daily podcast has not been easy, but it has been worth it.
- Some of the struggles Whitney has faced over the last two and a half years.
- The role that Whitney’s wife played in getting him to where he is today.
- Building a team to ensure the podcast did not take up much of Whitney’s time.
- Changes that Whitney made to his mindset and daily routine.
- Takeaways from a book Whitney recently read, No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline.
- Final words of advice from Whitney — Changes start with you and reach out to others.
- Whitney is looking for an Executive Assistant, so get in touch!
[bctt tweet=”You have to change yourself first and be willing to do what others are not willing to do. — @whitney_sewell” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney Sewell
Whitney Sewell began investing in real estate in 2009 and found a passion for commercial real estate. Shortly thereafter, he started Life Bridge Capital. He has two goals with this company. He provides an avenue for his investors to achieve excellent returns on investments while helping give orphaned children an opportunity to find a loving family through adoption. He is always striving to bring 100% to the work he does, and his goal is to build a strong, long-term mutually beneficial relationship to those he works with.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: