We often underline the importance of a community and the benefits of a strong network of associates and advisors for real estate investing. This is an idea that our guest, Karen Williams lives and works by. She is the co-founder of Global Investment Alliance, along with her husband, Peter, a previous guest on the show! Karen’s role as a facilitator of knowledge acquisition and application is focussed on growing skills and wisdom for different asset classes.
Our gracious sponsor:
Adam Adams has raised millions of dollars by staying in front of passive investors. He helps you brand yourself online so you can attract capital which means you don’t have to be a great salesperson to do this. His clients are getting noticed by passive investors. He calls his clients Money Magnets because money is literally being attracted to them. There is a qualification process to work with Adam. Ready to take yourself to the next level? Apply to work with Adam here: http://bit.ly/RaisingMoneyCoach.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
She sees their role as personal fitness trainers for investors, holding people accountable, and helping members through the challenging areas of their journey. In our conversation, we hear about Karen’s particular focusses in real estate and her somewhat rare involvement in farmlands! Our guest believes strongly in the idea of doing good while making money at the same time and she shares about the impact of her never say die attitude and why word of mouth is her platform’s biggest ally. For all this and a whole lot more on today’s show, listen in with us!
Key Points From This Episode:
- A little bit about Karen’s portal and the service it offers its members.
- The four ways to build wealth — having a W-2 job is not one of them!
- A key factor that Karen has learned around the service she provides and suggests.
- The end goals for Karen’s work with the platform: investor community building.
- Plans for the future and the growth of the group up to this point.
- Honesty and responsibility towards investors — getting away from misleading others.
- The asset classes that Karen focusses on and her unusual syndication of farmlands!
- Challenging parts of Karen’s syndication journey; going deep into an asset class.
- Karen’s thoughts and advice on preparing for a downturn.
- Ideas for the next twelve months — where to go with investments and savings.
- Karen’s best source for meeting new investors: word of mouth.
- The importance of persistence and preserving in Karen’s success in real estate
- Ways in which Karen gives back through her work.
- Connecting with Karen online and learning more about the mastermind platform.
[bctt tweet=”Our education system, unfortunately, is still the same, it’s setting people up to be workers and we all know that you do not build wealth by working a W-2 job. — Karen Williams” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Karen Williams
I have been a full-time entrepreneur since 2008 – first in the healthcare/medical space, then in real estate. Having started my career first as a commercial lender, then as a consultant with PWC – I learned early on how to pivot quickly across projects and industries, analyzing them using the power of process, and transforming their performance through authentic relationship-building to influence positive outcomes. I’m also always angling to find synergies in partnership with other entrepreneurs in order to elevate our collective success with less friction and greater impact. In terms of real estate, I love the creation process of transforming an ugly, tired asset into one that’s had new life, beauty and usefulness breathed into it, so I’ve done a lot of fix & flips and value add projects throughout my tenure. But, I have become most passionate about helping smart, hard-working, everyday people to develop the competence and confidence to take control of their finances and their wealth, so that they can live the life of meaning they were meant for.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: