Our guest on the show today is Sridhar Sannidhi. Sridhar is a computer science graduate and has worked in major Wall Street firms in IT roles. He’s passionate about business, in his free time, he enjoys long road trips and nature but Sridhar is also doing deals while he continues working full-time. There are definitely a lot of us who can relate to that. During our conversation with Sridhar, we will be hearing more about his story and how he manages working full-time while being a passive investor in multi-family and commercial real estate.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
It’s not easy to do things with excellence in this syndication business, but Sridhar shares his tips to help others get there. Stay tuned as we dive into today’s episode as we discuss how Sridhar manages his time in such a way that he is able to excel as a syndication businessman all while continuing to still work full-time.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Sridhar shares about his background, his real estate journey, and his superpower.
- How to manage your time to work full-time and grow a successful syndication business.
- How Sridhar gained a high level of self-discipline.
- The hardest part of the syndication journey so far for Sridhar.
- How Sridhar prepares for a downturn as an active operator and a passive investor.
- Sridhar’s predictions of the markets over the next 6-12 months.
- Daily habits that helped Sridhar achieve success.
- The importance of researching local towns and government when doing deals.
- Applying automation to your help improve your business.
- Making use of your extended friends’ network for meeting new investors.
- The importance hard work contributes to your real estate success.
[bctt tweet=”When we prepare for a downturn, we make sure we do stress test and we also make sure that we have cash position that can help us survive for six months, at least, without counting on the support we get from either the government or the banks. — Sridhar Sannidhi” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Sridhar Sannidhi
Sridhar Sannidhi graduated with a Master’s of Science in Information Management and Computer Science Engineering. He worked in IT industry for more than 28 years in Finance, Insurance Accredited, Deal Syndicator, and as a Passive Investor in Commercial Real Estate. Sridhar actively seeks value add and or Stable properties in commercial real estate.
He has more than $125 million in Assets under Management Co-sponsored including 1329 units in 5 multi-family complexes in Texas. He has passively invested in over 4300+ multi-family unit syndications in US (over 100 mil USD). Sridhar is an expert in Financial Analysis and Statistical modeling. He is a highly collaborative, focused, and results-oriented team player. He loves travel, watch movies, and finds joy in participating in Charity events.
His journey into real estate started as he began seeking multiple sources of income for his preferred lifestyle. He analyzed multiple diversification options and decided to build a steady income portfolio with less risk. He attended financial and real estate seminars and found fit for his needs. As of current, his real estate experience includes investing in International Multi-Family and residential properties for more than 20 years and started investing in US multi-family and commercial since 2017.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: