Kathy Fettke and her husband, Rich, are the dynamic visionary-integrator duo behind Real Wealth Network, a flourishing real estate development company which is not afraid to break the mould. On today’s show, Kathy talks us through the unprecedented success her company has enjoyed in 2020 and why the changes to the real estate market brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic have made her grateful for her choice to stick to single-family developments.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
We discuss her predictions for the future of real estate and Kathy also opens up about the low-points in her career, what she learned from them, and offers some sound advice for achieving one’s goals (hint: consistency is key). Kathy’s expertise in the real estate sector and her vibrant personality make this episode a must-listen!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How the United States Federal Reserve has helped the real estate industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has changed people’s accommodation preferences and why this has been beneficial to Kathy’s business.
- Why Kathy and her partner are so excited about Boseman, Montana.
- Reasons why this is a good time to get into the multifamily industry.
- How Kathy learned the hard way to be disciplined about her investments.
- The importance of the visionary-integrator combination.
- The value of EOS when implemented correctly (and also why it nearly caused Kathy to quit).
- Golden nugget tips around the idea that consistency is key.
[bctt tweet=”What we’ve seen over the last six months is an increased demand for the good old American dream. – Kathy Fettke” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Kathy Fettke
Kathy Fettke is Co-CEO of Real Wealth Network and best selling author of Retire Rich with Rentals. She is an active real estate investor, licensed real estate agent, and former mortgage broker, specializing in helping people build multi-million dollar real estate portfolios that generate passive monthly cash flow for life. With a passion for researching real estate market cycles, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, NPR, CBS MarketWatch, and The Wall Street Journal. She was also named among the Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs two years in a row.
Kathy hosts two podcasts, The Real Wealth Show and Real Estate News for Investors — both top ten podcasts on iTunes with listeners in 133 different countries. Her company, Real Wealth Network, offers free resources and cutting edge education for beginning and experienced real estate investors. Kathy is passionate about teaching others how to create “real wealth,” which she defines as having both the time and the money to live life on your terms.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: