What if you could achieve more with half the manpower? Today’s guest is Megan Brown, and she specializes in streamlining businesses using automated software and the scientific method. We kick things off by taking a peek at Megan’s professional history, and how she transitioned into the marketing scene. Saturated with artistic minds and creative firms, Megan looked at marketing through a different lens centered around identifying the right key performance indicators.
Our gracious sponsor:
A Cost Segregation Study typically generates accelerated depreciation deductions ranging from 15% – 45%; Whether Commercial Real Estate was acquired, built-new, or renovated over the past 15-years, a Cost Segregation Study can still be performed…and there’s no amending of past tax-returns required; All Cost Segregation Providers are NOT created equal…if your Provider does NOT have a Certified Cost Segregation Professional (CCSP) on-staff, then you’re at higher risk of a failed IRS audit; There are ONLY (43) Certified Cost Segregation Professionals (CCSPs) in the entire United States…(8) CCSPs are employed by Bedford. Visit www.bedfordteam.com
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
As our conversation evolves, Megan walks us through various methods that have helped her generate more leads and create a successful business. Listeners will hear about the value of Customer Relationship Management, and how she tailors automated software to help manage clients and appointments. As we chat further, Megan gives us a glimpse into her business process and tells us how she keeps herself up to date using advanced checklists and techniques known as webhooks. Stay tuned and you will find out about Megan’s opinions on overcoming the biggest marketing hurdles for property syndicators. She also touches on her daily habits for success, how she uses discipline as a tool, and why accountability is so important to running a business. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Introducing today’s guest Megan Brown, and her ability to achieve more with less.
- We talk about Megan’s background in marketing.
- How Megan jumped in at the deep end by starting a company with no book of business.
- Hear about Megan’s transition into real estate investing.
- Why the scientific method can give you a competitive edge.
- Megan discusses how her methodology works, using LinkedIn as an example.
- Find out how you can achieve more with less manpower.
- How messenger bots create a personable feeling around bookings.
- Megan’s experiences using learning bots like Google’s Dialogue Flow.
- The benefits of using CRM to improve the occupancy rate in multi-family.
- Why Megan uses webhooks, email parsing, and software like Zapier.
- Megan reveals the biggest marketing hurdles for syndicators and how to overcome them.
- We look at Megan’s daily habits which contribute to her everyday success.
- How Megan keeps accountability over herself and her colleagues.
[bctt tweet=”To date, I have only made $100 with financial advisors, so I knew I had to make a pivot, and that’s when I started to take a scientific approach. — @MeganlovesTexas” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Megan Brown
Megan Brown is an energetic entrepreneur who loves to live and work in Cowtown. She enjoys marketing and automation and enjoys helping others to improve their systems and processes. Megan works primarily with small businesses to grow their client base in a measurable way. She helps them write overall marketing plans, increase their social media presence, create effective print and digital advertising campaigns, improve both paid and organic SEO, create responsive and attractive websites that encourage conversations, and target the right customers to effectively grow their business in the direction that they desire.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: