Our world is quickly turning to a technologically based one, where software platforms are becoming more integral in our daily lives and business. Our guest today is Nick McCullum. Nick is a software developer and real estate investor based in New Brunswick Canada. He helps run Passiv, which is a portfolio management software that allows self-directed investors to easily manage a portfolio of stocks and ETF’s.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, he will explain how passive works and why it might be beneficial to investors with most of their net worth in real estate. So stay tuned as we hear from Nick all about Passiv investing software, the available features, the costing, and what users need to know to understand the platform. We talk about the future of Passiv and real estate, Nick’s investing market predictions, and much more! Enjoy!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Nick shares more about his background: biology to math to quantitative finance.
- What Passiv is and how it can benefit investors listening to the show.
- Passiv clientele: white-collar employees who want to efficiently manage their portfolios.
- Nick gives an example of the specified target portfolio Passiv uses to manage your portfolio.
- Advanced features available with Passiv.
- He shares about the two pricing tiers of the Passiv software: passive and paid.
- The future of the Passiv software and real estate: the ability to add manual entry assets.
- What users need to know to understand the Passiv software platform: example cases.
- Nick’s predictions on the investment markets over the next six to 12 months: COVID vaccination plan.
- Daily habits that have helped Nick achieve success: sleeping, reading, and writing.
- Nick shares his optimal sleep schedule for maximum productivity: 9:30-5:30.
- A recent “must-read” that Nick wants to recommend: Elon Musk’s Biography.
- The number one thing that has contributed to his success: focus.
- How he likes to give back: Free Code Camp.
[bctt tweet=”Passiv is a software tool that makes it very easy to implement a passive investing strategy allowing you to own stocks and bonds of ETF and get broad exposure to the market, without having to spend a bunch of time managing your portfolio. — @NickJMcCullum” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Nick McCullum
Nick McCullum is a software developer and real estate investor who helps run Passiv. Passiv makes it easy to diversify your investment holdings by setting a target portfolio of stocks and bonds and rebalancing to that target portfolio systematically with 1 click.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: