Today’s guest doesn’t just build buildings, they are building communities and leaving the actual dollars from their projects behind in the local communities they touch. Dee Brown is the president and CEO of the P3 Group Incorporated, which specializes in delivering essential government facilities and infrastructure through the creation of public-private partnerships.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
The P3 group offers a turnkey design-build finance solution for government agencies and non-profits. Be sure to tune into today’s episode, where you’ll hear a great interview with Dee about what he and his team at P3 Group Inc. do by providing complete design builds, structuring deals, and dealing with government entities. He shares more about how they structure their costing, why it’s beneficial to work with someone like them, and their mission behind their work to better communities. Stay tuned and enjoy!
Key Points From This Episode:
- More about the P3 group, their focus, and what they do.
- Dee elaborates on the benefits of hiring their team: providing the complete design build finance and managing expectations.
- What the structure of their deals looks like and how it’s handed over to the government entity.
- How their group makes money off handling these deals with a fixed developer fee.
- The types of projects and communities that may benefit the most from their services.
- Some tips for better relationships with government entities to build communities.
- Their mission to better communities and leave dollars from projects in those communities.
- The risks involved with working solely with government agencies: what they say is solid.
- How they increase deal flow and get their name out there for agencies to find: being in the relationship business.
- Daily habits that have helped Dee achieve success: getting up early and getting stuff done.
- Dee attributes his success to his consistency and dedication to the highest ethical practices.
- How he likes to give back through their non-profit, Brown Foundation Community Development Corporation and more.
[bctt tweet=”One of the things that we always say is that we don’t just build buildings, we build communities. — Dee Brown” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Dee Brown
Dee Brown has a 27-year record of real estate sales, development, management, and success, overseeing all phases of multi-million dollar construction, infrastructure, water and sewerage, and environmental projects for government and private-sector clients. His experience includes managing personnel of up to 200 people in highway and bridge improvements, asbestos abatement, real estate sales and development, solar installations, and a variety of other projects. Dee is backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget, and high-quality project completions. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Memphis and an MBA from Bethel University, and is an affiliate broker, a LEED Green Associate, a Graduate Realtor Institute, PACP, MACP, and LACP certified, and a member of Memphis Area Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club. Dee is a life member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. and the Founder and CEO of the Brown Foundation Community Development Corporation.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: