No man is an island. This quote is aptly applicable to real estate syndication. To be successful in this field, one needs to have a solid network of partners that will help one achieve your goals. Today, we speak to Geoff Stuhr and he tells us that networking makes a lot of difference in how you spell success in real estate.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, we will learn how Geoff was able to secure his first syndication. He also talks about finding the right mentor and how that will help you learn the ropes of the business. We then talk about the lessons he learned the hard way and how they equipped him to be better in his future deals. If you are interested to know how you can build your network and partner your way to wealth in real estate, click the play button now and learn from our conversation with Geoff!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Geoff’s beginning in the real estate syndication business and how he sealed his first syndication.
- Why finding the right mentor in real estate syndication is important.
- Geoff talks about his first syndication.
- Geoff shares the lessons he learned the hard way and what he did differently afterward.
- How putting an effective system helped him and his partners to manage their real estate? Geoff Geoff talks about getting help from a virtual assistant and how it benefited the syndication
- Things that helped Geoff to scale up
- The daily habits that help Geoff achieve success, the biggest contributor to his success, and how he gives back.
“I wouldn’t be doing what the deals that I’m doing without the partners that I have.” [0:14:46]
“If you do a good deal and you do right by investors and they’re happy with the outcomes, they tell their friends.” [0:15:57]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Goeff Stuhr
Geoff is a principal at Smart Asset Capital, and a partner in over 150 apartment units, as well as assets in retail, office, industrial, and self-storage. He’s been investing in real estate for over 7 years, as a sole-owner of smaller properties and also as a GP and an LP in larger properties. Recently he started Capital Club, a real estate private equity newsletter and community.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: