How do you start your day? Did you know that how you begin your mornings is a factor that can contribute to your success? In a series of videos, Whitney Sewell talks about things that helped him closed deals of almost $100 million last year even amid a pandemic.
Experience 1-on-1 Coaching with Whitney Sewell
- Unlimited access to Whitney
- Behind-the-curtain look at how Whitney and Life Bridge Capital were able to close $100M in real estate and raise over $35M in 2020
- Access to Whitney’s network
- Branding and business development guidance
- Whitney’s step-by-step capital raise process, and other invaluable resources
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In part one of this series, Whitney shares how getting up early and structuring your day can lead to achieving your goals and more. He also talks about taking risks and how this can result in greater rewards.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Whitney talks about the importance of how you start your morning and structuring your day, so you can get things done and achieve your goals.
- Why educating yourself through reading helps you to be better.
- Whitney shares the secret of successful businessmen and entrepreneurs.
- Whitney discusses how taking risks helped them closed almost $100 million deals last year.
- Whitney shares experience on taking risks and how it led to greater rewards.
“Are you taking charge of your morning? Or are you in charge of your day? Or did your day push you around? So, you either maximize your time and you take control of your time, or everything else in your life will take control of you. So, that is a big thing.”
“I encourage you to be up and structure your day. Know what’s coming up, right? When I think about those time limits in the morning, it helps me keep moving forward.”
“We had to take that risk. And I just encourage you (because) it’s never gonna be easier to take that risk. And so, think about what’s holding you back today and what’s keeping you from your business or committing your business to the next level?”
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney Sewell
Founder of Life Bridge Capital LLC, Whitney Sewell began his real estate investing career in 2009. Whitney’s passion is working with investors, helping them secure financial security via the exceptional opportunities that multifamily syndication offers. Whitney hosts the Real Estate Syndication Show, a daily podcast where he has now interviewed over 600 experts providing cutting-edge tools and strategies for the syndication business. Whitney and his wife, Chelsea, are on a mission to help other families through the process of adoption. They have personally endured the financial burdens that the process puts on families and have committed 50% of their profits to this goal. Whitney and Chelsea have three children by adoption.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: